TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gettin our kicks on Route 66

gtss

tragically my trip has come to an end. A severely intoxicated woman just outside Gallup,NM deliberately rear ended me today. For reasons unknown this person intentionally tried to hurt/kill us.

We are OK. bumps and bruises, sore muscles but OK

We are carrying on in a rental (blah) but I'm certain that my car is totalled

She has been charged with DWI and aggravated assault, somehow that doesn't help me finish a trip of a lifetime or help me get my car home and rebuilt

post-11553-1242098501_thumb.jpg

so sorry to hear/see what that PSYCHO :censored: did to you. is there more to the story? did she not like yellow cars?, or mustangs? there has to be a reason she would do this? glad you two are okay. hope she gets whats coming to her (jail, fines, loss of licence, etc, etc..). maybe you can find a Sgt-H to finish your trip. hope she has good insurance. it couldn't have happened to nicer people. good luck.

Thanks everyone

I haven't decided yet if I will find another shell and transfer everything else over.

perhaps a Cobra replica, Daytona coupe?????

Pantera. but my wife doesn't seem to like the pantera idea,

realistically it will probably be another Mustang, at least I still have the Gt500 still at home so I can get my

muscle fix until the "resurection" is complete

gtss

I am at the Grand Canyon tonight and will hit Vegas tomorrow, perhaps the SGT is a good idea,

a ride home anyway

I honestly beleive she was suicidal and I just happened to be the first vehicle that went by, she initially was in the middle of the road waiting for

something.

Archived