TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB done in North Jersey?

My car went in to Wayne Ford Thursday so ill let you know how it is when i get it back hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday.

Make sure the dealer orders you a nylon output shaft nut it is not on the TSB & should be re-newed as per Fords Tranny rebuild manual.

Well got my car back from Wayne Ford today and drove it home. Pedal is alot less effort to push in and the clutch seems to grab alot more. I had 0 shudder and everything seems perfect. So i would have no problem going to them. Also had a KR shifter put in while it was there. I think that was a really good move too.

Well got my car back from Wayne Ford today and drove it home. Pedal is alot less effort to push in and the clutch seems to grab alot more. I had 0 shudder and everything seems perfect. So i would have no problem going to them. Also had a KR shifter put in while it was there. I think that was a really good move too.

I am happy to hear that, so between Paramus and Wayne Ford, I have two dealers that have done at least one TSB install each, I feel better. Thanks guys.

Archived