TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 man car show

MikeCMM

Hey Tim - Thanks for a great afternoon. The weather co-operated. And it was alot of fun just kicking back and talking cars. Next time I'll bring the SGT and you can take it for a spin around the neighborhood. And this time I'll make sure it's washed first. :hysterical:

I'll continue to try and motivate my better half regarding Elkhart Lake but I still think I'll be flying solo on that one. And now to the gist of this post: I'm going to keep my eye out for the guys in Point with their Shelbys. Maybe they might see this and respond. One is a 2008 vista blue coupe and the other is a vista blue vert. Last time I saw them was last September so maybe now that the weather is better they might be pulling them out for a drive. Hopefully our next little get togther will have more than two Shelbys. :happy feet:

So sound off guys. There has to be more than Tim, Jody and myself here in central Wisconsin!

006-1.jpg

Let me know...I'm up hear in Rhinelander. Always looking for others. I started the Northwoods Mustang & All Ford Club here. We are looking to get more members. We do not have a problem driving down to get together with other Mustangs and other Shelby's. Look us up. northwoodsmustang_allfordclub.com I have seen another Black with Red Strip here in town, but do not know who he is.

let me know the next time you are getting todether.

Thanks

Dave

Let me know...I'm up hear in Rhinelander. Always looking for others. I started the Northwoods Mustang & All Ford Club here. We are looking to get more members. We do not have a problem driving down to get together with other Mustangs and other Shelby's. Look us up. northwoodsmustang_allfordclub.com I have seen another Black with Red Strip here in town, but do not know who he is.

Thanks

Dave

Will do Dave. I'll be checking your web page as soon as I'm done with this thread. Today was kind of a spur of the moment thing. We didn't have much going on and I wanted to put some miles on mine so Tim invited me up. It was a fun time getting together with another memeber of TS. Have to do it again sometime. The more the better.

M

Thanks

Dave

Well make sure you get as many people from you club to head to RA in August. In the mean time, I think we get as many of us together and take over a park. Brats and Burgers somplace central to Wisconsinites

Archived