TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mufflers- Cherry bomb extreme's

I went to the local meineke by me always saw mustangs in there and performance cars in there lot. They only sell cherry bombs and flowmasters and you guys didn't like the flowmasters. I also ask a good source about the flowmasters and he said quailty is down on them so cherry bombs it was. I was nerve about it but they said if you don't like we'll put back your old mufflers with no charge and let me tell you what a difference. It's still a little quiet at idle but drive normal its lounder than the stock muffler and when you jump it music to my ears almost like the old days of muscle car sound. When you let off the gas and slow down in gear it has a nice deep rumble. Payed 410.00 installed and welded hand made bends took over 2hrs because the mechanic was a perfectionist Also the italian hand shake works nice with the grease. I will post sound clip and pics still have alot of installs left. I thank my wife again for pissing me off again she's up to 1500.00 in anger bills. Next it will be the juice !!! Please tell to stop pissing me off she more clues than me on pain killers :drool::drool: Please leash your wives and be heard. :finger::finger:

Looking forward to a sound clip. I was considering the cherry bombs. I have always been a fan of them but a little skeptical considering I dont think anyone has installed them yet.

Get on that sound clip. :)

I noticed you changed your rear speakers. What did you install? thanks

Just a set of pioneers from walmart they were 60watts and better bass made a nice difference but not big. They were cheap 2 of my local stereo try to sell me them for 120.00 walmart 50.00 (I think) pays to shop around.

Ah I hate to ask this but....that is a joke right RaxerX?

If it was a Joke then my screen name would be Joker009 !!! :shift: on my way to tell you a joke in person look for the guy with the red man purse and stilletto's. Even better, I meet you at your job and have your co-workers show me around. :drool::drool::hysterical:

If it was a Joke then my screen name would be Joker009 !!! :shift: on my way to tell you a joke in person look for the guy with the red man purse and stilletto's. Even better, I meet you at your job and have your co-workers show me around. :drool::drool::hysterical:

I think he's referring to the sound file you posted which has nothing to do with mufflers whatsoever. Click on the wrong file when uploading?

I think he's referring to the sound file you posted which has nothing to do with mufflers whatsoever. Click on the wrong file when uploading?

no didn't upload wrong file but did it work ???? and , I know what he is referring too thanks for the update.

Can you hear this one its a short version

mufflers.wav

mufflers.wav

Archived