TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wyoming, Utah, Colorado owners

Paulie

Hey, just wondering if there are others on here from Wyoming mainly. I have recently seen at least two other gt500's running around town, I am in Rock Springs.

Also, wanting to see if there are any events in our area, like salt lake city, or denver, or surrounding areas.

Thanks

Paul

We have a very strong Colorado group. I know there are a few folks from Wyoming on the board. I met a couple in Terlingua with a Red/White stripe GT500, but I can't remember his handle here now. Anyhow, check out our Colorado group as we try to have a monthly breakfast get together. Maybe you can come down some time. Also, be sure to check out the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round up held June 19-21 in Steamboat Springs Colorado(Fathers Day Weekend). The late model Shelby class will again be the largest class in the show this year with over 50 Shelby's already registered (between both GT500's and SGT's).

Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club

Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up.

We have a very strong Colorado group. I know there are a few folks from Wyoming on the board. I met a couple in Terlingua with a Red/White stripe GT500, but I can't remember his handle here now. Anyhow, check out our Colorado group as we try to have a monthly breakfast get together. Maybe you can come down some time. Also, be sure to check out the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round up held June 19-21 in Steamboat Springs Colorado(Fathers Day Weekend). The late model Shelby class will again be the largest class in the show this year with over 50 Shelby's already registered (between both GT500's and SGT's).

Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club

Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up.

Jeff I just statrted to send this same info to Paul--I guess great minds think alike!

Paul welcome to the forum--hope we see you sometime in CO. This former WYO resident is still a WYO Cowboy fan!

CC

Welcome, Paul. I am a member of TS as well as the Northern Utah Mustang Owners Assoc. (NUMOA). We have monthly events in the Salt Lake/Ogden/Provo area. We also sponsored the MCA Grand National Show in Park City last year :happy feet: Late every summer we sponsor the Intermountain Mustang and Ford show in Park City. This year the event is August 14-15. One of our sponsors is the Miller Motorsports Park. As part of the Intermountain show this year, we have the track on Thursday night, 8/13. For about $135, you get to run a 2.3 mile road course :shift: , guaranteed at least 5 laps :happy feet: , 1/2 hour of track training and dinner for 2.

Coming up sooner, we are having our annual all Ford show at Champion Ford in Sandy, another sponsor, at 90th South and I-15 on Saturday, May 2 from 9-3. Entrance is by donation to Primary Childrens Med. Center.

Our new web master is updating our site, NUMOA.COM, some current info is available now. For the most concise cruise and event calendar for our area, check out www.thanks2frank.com. Whlie you are there, look at his 45th Mustang birthday photos. That was our celebration at Champion Ford on 4/17. We had 71 cars show up :drool: I am the black(fastest) :stirpot: and only SGT, there.

Again, welcome and hope to see you sometime.

ERIK

UTAH

Welcome, Paul. I am a member of TS as well as the Northern Utah Mustang Owners Assoc. (NUMOA). We have monthly events in the Salt Lake/Ogden/Provo area. We also sponsored the MCA Grand National Show in Park City last year :happy feet: Late every summer we sponsor the Intermountain Mustang and Ford show in Park City. This year the event is August 14-15. One of our sponsors is the Miller Motorsports Park. As part of the Intermountain show this year, we have the track on Thursday night, 8/13. For about $135, you get to run a 2.3 mile road course :shift: , guaranteed at least 5 laps :happy feet: , 1/2 hour of track training and dinner for 2.

Coming up sooner, we are having our annual all Ford show at Champion Ford in Sandy, another sponsor, at 90th South and I-15 on Saturday, May 2 from 9-3. Entrance is by donation to Primary Childrens Med. Center.

Our new web master is updating our site, NUMOA.COM, some current info is available now. For the most concise cruise and event calendar for our area, check out www.thanks2frank.com. Whlie you are there, look at his 45th Mustang birthday photos. That was our celebration at Champion Ford on 4/17. We had 71 cars show up :drool: I am the black(fastest) :stirpot: and only SGT, there.

Again, welcome and hope to see you sometime.

ERIK

UTAH

erik you should know that;

grabber orange is faster ; because we got more juice. :hysterical:

Scotty

erik you should know that;

grabber orange is faster ; because we got more juice. :hysterical:

Scotty

Scotty,

Black SGTs don't need no stinkin' blowers to squeeze more juice. Once you drive black :shift: , you'll never go back :hysterical:

Erik

Hey, thanks for the info. The northern utah stuff sounds fun, I am close to that area anyway. I have to be in salt lake for a doctors appt on the 1st of may, if I can work it out, might try to make it to the show on the 2nd.

Hey, thanks for the info. The northern utah stuff sounds fun, I am close to that area anyway. I have to be in salt lake for a doctors appt on the 1st of may, if I can work it out, might try to make it to the show on the 2nd.

Paul,

Hope you can make it.. You'll meet a bunch of rabid Mustang fans. We several other GT500s, at least 2 Super Snakes, an SGT-H, my SGT, a Saleen and more vintage 60's Mustangs than you would believe. If you saw the extended forecast, there are supposed top be thundershowers on Saturday but we'll be there, rain or shine.

Erik

• 3 weeks later...

I had not checked this post in awhile. I was not able to make the show, had to be back here for some family things.

I would love to hear about any gatherings or events, or whatever, it is only 2.5 hours for me to salt lake and dont mind the drive especially to be around fellow car lovers.

Paul

I had not checked this post in awhile. I was not able to make the show, had to be back here for some family things.

I would love to hear about any gatherings or events, or whatever, it is only 2.5 hours for me to salt lake and dont mind the drive especially to be around fellow car lovers.

Paul

The next biggie is at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Ut on Saturday, 5/16. It has over 500 cars registerd so far and supposedly has a huge parts and vendor swap meet as well.

Check out www.thanks2frank.com. He has pics of EVERY car from EVERY Utah cruise and show as well as some in Vegas. MY black SGT is in 4 of the show sets. It is most recently in the Club 90, May 2009 phot set, near the end of the list. He has show schedules, too. I can PM you the schedule our club puts out, too.

Erik

That would be great on the schedule. I am working hard on my house lately, but it should slow down some by about mid June, then I am hoping to be able to make some shows or events. I am also going to try and put together something local for a cruise night/car show, maybe monthly until the weather gets bad again. This is a project that I will have to work with the city on, but should be kind of fun.

Anyway, wont make todays show, but will try and maybe catch the next thing if you can send me the schedule.

Thanks

Paul

Archived