TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I HAD NO CHOICE

sandyman

My bro-in-law has shown cars in the Autorama (Houton) for years. Bullits and Roush's. He is taking my GT500 down there next week. Yesterday he told me it had to have a quarter of a tank or less. Well I Had about three quaters of a tank. Darn I gotta go burn half a tank and now. He's coming over tomorow to detail the underside. So me and the lady go out and scorch the back roads for over an hour or so. Man I love this car. I told her tonight we hit 120 MPH probably 100 times today. She just smiled. Life is good. I love it when she says "Make it whine Daddy-O".

My bro-in-law has shown cars in the Autorama (Houton) for years. Bullits and Roush's. He is taking my GT500 down there next week. Yesterday he told me it had to have a quarter of a tank or less. Well I Had about three quaters of a tank. Darn I gotta go burn half a tank and now. He's coming over tomorow to detail the underside. So me and the lady go out and scorch the back roads for over an hour or so. Man I love this car. I told her tonight we hit 120 MPH probably 100 times today. She just smiled. Life is good. I love it when she says "Make it whine Daddy-O".

Sandy, are you braggin, or complainin? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hey, I know you! Well, indirectly. I work with someone who lives in Sugarland and drives a red 2005 GT. He just told me that he saw a new GT500 in Sugarland and I'm guessing that would be you. Where did you get your ride and where do you go to to burn all that gas?

Why the 1/4 tank requirement? :shrug:

There will be over 1000 cars in the show. It is indoors at Reliant Center where the Texans play??????????

Hey, I know you! Well, indirectly. I work with someone who lives in Sugarland and drives a red 2005 GT. He just told me that he saw a new GT500 in Sugarland and I'm guessing that would be you. Where did you get your ride and where do you go to to burn all that gas?

Got the GT500 from Randall Reed in Humble. Mine is a vert so check with your bud and let me know.

I here you. My wife is great. On top of that, she doesn't spend any money. I have to twist her arm sometimes. I'm the spendthrift of the family. I guess most guys don't have it like that. :happy feet:

I will be 46 on Dec. 30th. Tana will be 45 on Jan16th. What about you ?

Did you ever see the movie "Thank God it's Friday"? Remember that guy that kept saying "Sorry, you bet your sweet ass you're sorry"? It was hilarious.

Dave

I remember the slogan, but not the movie. Must of been all those bong hits :drop:

Did you ever see the movie "Thank God it's Friday"? Remember that guy that kept saying "Sorry, you bet your sweet ass you're sorry"? It was hilarious.

Dave

reminds me of Tom Hanks voice over at the beginning of the Art of Noise's 'Dragnet' "thank God it's Friday!"

Archived