TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Proof that Black SGTs are the slowest

AFBLUE

• 2 weeks later...

Mines stock and it's going to stay that way, so it will be a rare one of a kind in 30 years.

I can see it now rolling across Barrett Jackson's stage.

Craig Jackson is highlighting the car with...

"Gentleman take a good look, this is the only pure factory stock SGT left in the world!"

The bidding climbs higher and higher and higher as cajillionaires ate up with lust, are trying to be the owner of this "rare one of a kind" Shelby.

Then i wake up and realize all i have is a slow dusty black car.... :cry:

Mines stock and it's going to stay that way, so it will be a rare one of a kind in 30 years.

Dang I was hoping mine would be the only stock one!!!! But mine still has the original oil in it! I only have 1300 on the odie!.

I guess it's about time to put the SC on it, since it won't be the only stock one around! I as I watch the Kenne Bell advert scroll across the forum........... I wish I was rich!

Dang I was hoping mine would be the only stock one!!!! But mine still has the original oil in it! I only have 1300 on the odie!.

I guess it's about time to put the SC on it, since it won't be the only stock one around! I as I watch the Kenne Bell advert scroll across the forum........... I wish I was rich!

Guess it could depend on a person's definition of stock. My windows are tinted and i have the 08 factory polished wheels instead of the black ones.

No performance mods, so i consider it stock.

Get the huffer! That will make mine a little rarer!

In 30 years I'll be lucky to remember to put my pants on in the morning.

I'll let my grandkids be pi$$ed 'cause it's not all original.

LOL

I'm already there. I have two grandsons and don't have another 30 years left. Now excuse me while i try to find my pants... i thought i felt a draft.

Archived