TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Shelby GT Accident 4/22/09

my08stang

On April 22 at approximately 12:25 a.m., Middle Township police responded to a single motor vehicle crash in which a vehicle had left the roadway and crashed into a house.

Upon arrival, officers found the passenger lying on the ground and the driver also standing next to her.

Passenger complained of chest pain and driver had a bump on the top left side of his head. They were taken to Cape Regional Medical Center for treatment.

Driver was charged with DWI, reckless driving, suspended drivers license and no seatbelt.

The investigation revealed that driver were traveling South on Route 9 in Swainton when the driver lost control of his Ford Mustang Shelby, sliding off the right side of the road striking the mailbox and then house at 1501 Route 9 North.

According to police, there was minor structural damage to the foundation of the home and landscape damage was significant. No one in the house was injured.

Patrolman Julio Ruiz is investigating the crash and the DWI.

Middle Township Ambulance Corps and Medic 9 transported the injured motorists to the hospital.

I removed the names that they might be TS members..

I'll get the CSM# when I get a chance..

BlackShelbygtaccidentcmch2.jpg

BlackShelbygtaccidentcmch.jpg

On April 22 at approximately 12:25 a.m., Middle Township police responded to a single motor vehicle crash in which a vehicle had left the roadway and crashed into a house.

Upon arrival, officers found the passenger lying on the ground and the driver also standing next to her.

Passenger complained of chest pain and driver had a bump on the top left side of his head. They were taken to Cape Regional Medical Center for treatment.

Driver was charged with DWI, reckless driving, suspended drivers license and no seatbelt.

The investigation revealed that driver were traveling South on Route 9 in Swainton when the driver lost control of his Ford Mustang Shelby, sliding off the right side of the road striking the mailbox and then house at 1501 Route 9 North.

According to police, there was minor structural damage to the foundation of the home and landscape damage was significant. No one in the house was injured.

Patrolman Julio Ruiz is investigating the crash and the DWI.

Middle Township Ambulance Corps and Medic 9 transported the injured motorists to the hospital.

I removed the names that they might be TS members..

I'll get the CSM# when I get a chance..

BlackShelbygtaccidentcmch2.jpg

BlackShelbygtaccidentcmch.jpg

Please pm me the csm# and vin if possible for the registry,

thanks 08.

Coming to the car show in Butler Sunday? Rt 23 Automall, All Ford Show....check it out....starts at 9......

Archived