TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another GT500 clone.

GT500FLYBOY

....For the love of Pete....just buy a GT a least. H.

So what's wrong with a V6 with GT500 parts???? Yeah, I know about the Cobra emblems / Shelby lettering "issue"....

Take a peek at my wife's V6. Yeah baby, custom painted stripes with the same dimensions as my GT500. Hey, anybody have anything bad to say about her car, say it now and I'll have her stop by your house to kick your butt....!

"Pete" aka Willie

Nothing wrong with a V6 having GT500 parts on it.... :headscratch: as long as it is tastefully done, unlike what the OP's pics show. Your wifes car seems nicely done, as the stripes are dimensionally correct and it is tasteful overall, and doesn’t have SHELBY emblems hanging off it all over although I would have done a Terlingua clone with it myself, but thats my opinion... :shrug: Are you one of the aforementioned guys that go around and tell folks that it is a Shelby GT500?? prolly not. I'm putting a Super Snake hood on my car as we speak, and have added a few other SS items as well, and I have been asked twice if my car is a SS, "nope, just a modded GT500" is my response, so you could in all honesty put me in the same category as the clone crowd. But Hisss wont look like a rusty bag ol Bu!!H0Le$... :barf: it will look absolutely bad a$$ :snake:

Nothing wrong with a V6 having GT500 parts on it.... :headscratch: as long as it is tastefully done, unlike what the OP's pics show. Your wifes car seems nicely done, as the stripes are dimensionally correct and it is tasteful overall, and doesn’t have SHELBY emblems hanging off it all over although I would have done a Terlingua clone with it myself, but thats my opinion... :shrug: Are you one of the aforementioned guys that go around and tell folks that it is a Shelby GT500?? prolly not. I'm putting a Super Snake hood on my car as we speak, and have added a few other SS items as well, and I have been asked twice if my car is a SS, "nope, just a modded GT500" is my response, so you could in all honesty put me in the same category as the clone crowd. But Hisss wont look like a rusty bag ol Bu!!H0Le$... :barf: it will look absolutely bad a$$ :snake:

Couldn't agree with your point of view more. Now if someone starts putt SS bading all over a gt500 that is a bit diffrent, like a dude putting on a skirt and hitting on dudes.... what is under the hood does count. And the legacy of Shelby does matter.

Archived