TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 autographed print

Hi all. I know that this should be in the classifieds (which I have placed it into as well) but I thougt I could get some exposure here as well so here goes.

I have an autographed Shelby GT500 print for sale.

There were a total of 5 in the Shelby GT500 series that were originally sold through "Ford Collection Arte House" for the retail price of $686.25 each.

There is only one print in the series you can still purchase at the Ford Collection Arte House, as the other 4 prints in the series are sold out.

I am selling this one for $495 and shipping is included to anywhere in continential North America (USA and Canada only). If you are outside the USA and Canada there would be extra shipping charges.

The only reason I am selling is that I had to buy the complete series of 5 prints from a collector in order to get the print I wanted (the Vista Blue Shelby print) to go with my 2008 Vista Blue GT500, so therefore, I am offering up this print to go with your Shelby.

I HAVE SOLD 3 OF THE PRINTS IN THE SERIES OF 5 (AND OF COURSE KEPT ONE FOR MYSELF) SO THIS IS THE ONLY 1 I HAVE LEFT.

This print has been signed by Shelby, comes with a numbered plaque #25/100. The print measures 30" x 27" and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

This makes a super nice addition to your Shelby GT500 or as a gift to anyone who has a Torch Red Shelby. Please email me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

post-20749-1240429740_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1240429740_thumb.jpg

Archived