TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pacific NW Meet & Greet T-Shirts

Grabber

I WILL PM ALL ATTENDEES THIS NOTICE.

Pacific NW Meet and Greet T-Shirts

Cobra 07 is one of our members that is going to the Pacific NW meet and Greet. Chuck and his wife Bev have offered offered to make us some cool shirts for cost after seeing many of you suggesting that this be done. His wife Bev is very good at this. Bless her heart. These designs are sewn into the shirts with real thread. It’s not a screen print. The Horse design has 10 different color threads in the pattern. Very cool.

Here’s the first design:

MiscPhotos3224.jpg

MiscPhotos3223.jpg

Here is the second design:

MiscPhotos3225.jpg

MiscPhotos3222.jpg

T-Shirt prices NW meet & greet

$10.00 for cobra --w/your cobra choice of color (to match your car "close") and choice of lettering color ---on your T- shirt--

$15.00 for Mustang horse head (no choice of color) w/your choice of lettering color --on your

T- shirt

If we furnish t-shirt add an extra 12.50 (S--XL) some colors available - white-gray-lite & dark blue.

15.00 (2X--4X) - black-navy

Order and payment must by made by May 8 to have done by May 30 or sooner it possible

Payment to

Bev Lynch

PO Box 35

Yacolt Wa 98675

for questions or phone# PM Cobra 07

Chuck

I'm thinking there needs to be a Graberville reference :)

We tryed to fit in Graberville and it didn't look very good== :cry:

the 2009 looked much better in our opinion. Sorry - maybe next

year when we have more designing time- Any input when you are

down here will be appreciated

Chuck

I WILL PM ALL ATTENDEES THIS NOTICE.

Cobra 07 is one of our members that is going to the Pacific NW meet and Greet. Chuck and his wife Bev have offered offered to make us some cool shirts for cost after seeing many of you suggesting that this be done. His wife Bev is very good at this. Bless her heart. These designs are sewn into the shirts with real thread. It’s not a screen print. The Horse design has 10 different color threads in the pattern. Very cool.

Here’s the first design:

MiscPhotos3224.jpg

MiscPhotos3223.jpg

Here is the second design:

MiscPhotos3225.jpg

MiscPhotos3222.jpg

T-Shirt prices NW meet & greet

$10.00 for cobra --w/your cobra choice of color (to match your car "close") and choice of lettering color ---on your T- shirt--

$15.00 for Mustang horse head (no choice of color) w/your choice of lettering color --on your

T- shirt

If we furnish t-shirt add an extra 12.50 (S--XL) some colors available - white-gray-lite & dark blue.

15.00 (2X--4X) - black-navy

Order and payment must by made by May 8 to have done by May 30 or sooner it possible

Payment to

Bev Lynch

PO Box 35

Yacolt Wa 98675

for questions or phone# PM Cobra 07

Chuck

small correction - white = gray = lite & dark blue = black = navy is avilable in all sizes

We can match the sewing thread real close but not the shirt-- :cry: If you have a

Vapor colored shirt - send it down -- need to know what color sewing thread

you want. :headscratch:

Chuck

Chuck,

Let me get with Ann and see if she wants one. Mine will be gray with black letteriing. I will know this weekend.

Jim

I will be sending you 2 or 3 shirts (depending on if my daughter wants one). Where is the sewing done? Can you do a pocket tee or is it done over where the pocket is? We will be sending black shirts & want red thread,

Mustangs007.jpg

Cobra 07 is one of our members that is going to the Pacific NW meet and Greet. Chuck and his wife Bev have offered offered to make us some cool shirts for cost after seeing many of you suggesting that this be done. His wife Bev is very good at this. Bless her heart. These designs are sewn into the shirts with real thread. It's not a screen print. The Horse design has 10 different color threads in the pattern. Very cool.

I will be sending you 2 or 3 shirts (depending on if my daughter wants one). Where is the sewing done? Can you do a pocket tee or is it done over where the pocket is? We will be sending black shirts & want red thread,

Mustangs007.jpg

They do the sewing at their house and it does not matter about the pocket. The sewing can be done on either side.

Chuck,

Let me get with Ann and see if she wants one. Mine will be gray with black letteriing. I will know this weekend.

Jim

Jim

Noted = don't forget specify mustang head or cobra and size of shirt :headscratch:

Chuck

They do the sewing at their house and it does not matter about the pocket. The sewing can be done on either side.

Grabber

Bev wanted her machine in the middle of the living room, but she LET me put my foot down

with no anwser :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: man of the house :hysterical::hysterical:

Mustangs007.jpg

Noted

Chuck

Grabber

Bev wanted her machine in the middle of the living room, but she LET me put my foot down

with no anwser :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: man of the house :hysterical::hysterical:

Hey Chuck, Marji will let me do the same every now & again.

Checks on it's way.

:happy feet: We got our shirts !!

Many thanks to Cobra 07 for awsome shirts. They look really good. Actually, they look better in person, the camera is just not doing them justice.

We can't wait for the 30th to arive.

post-23391-1241969598_thumb.jpg

post-23391-1241969617_thumb.jpg

post-23391-1241969633_thumb.jpg

post-23391-1241969598_thumb.jpg

post-23391-1241969617_thumb.jpg

post-23391-1241969633_thumb.jpg

Many thanks to Cobra 07 for awsome shirts. They look really good. Actually, they look better in person, the camera is just not doing them justice.

Wow, those did turn out nice.

Cool. :)

Thanks for the post == I agree w/you they really good looking ==you did a good job

when choosing your colors. Also thanks for sending the sase, sure made is easy to get

your shirts to you. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Chuck

Will there be extras available at the event? :lurk:

Good idea but but but ==what size's or colors being the selection would is so varied ==If you

want one we might be able to squeeze a few in. Size & color on the shirt would be the big

problem. :headscratch::cry::lurk:

Is there still time to place an order?

PM me with what you want --colors --size of shirt --cobra or mustang head -- we have a few spare

shirts in several colors -- if your let us know pdq it can most likely can be done. Bev is making

pretty good progress while I was standing over her with a whip and than she took away from me

and beat me :cry: Now she is working twice as fast.

Talk is cheat :hysterical:

Chuck

Archived