TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Budweiser Special Edition

Torrence

dealer gets Budweiser to restripe car whose originals were probably toasted sitting outside.

legit csm 07sgt1215

not an SAI sanctioned color

not done at SAI

We have come across several of these cars that have had their original stripes redone in unoriginal colors

and documenting where, how and by whom the changes were made for the Registry.

Gentlemen,

In addition to the cool graphics the Budweiser Shelby GTs offer a significant increase in performance. They pull a lot harder from low speeds than the standard SGT. I'm not sure what internal engine modifications were made to pump up the 4.6 L 3-valve engines in these cars. But they are claimed to have 48 more Clydesdalepower than a standard Shelby GT.

Chip

Hmmmmmmmm................................I like Bud Light!

Gentlemen,

In addition to the cool graphics the Budweiser Shelby GTs offer a significant increase in performance. They pull a lot harder from low speeds than the standard SGT. I'm not sure what internal engine modifications were made to pump up the 4.6 L 3-valve engines in these cars. But they are claimed to have 48 more Clydesdalepower than a standard Shelby GT.

Chip

Very funny, Chip.

:hysterical2:

Found the final answer on number produced.

Vehicle Completion Report

149 Automatics, 1227 Manual Transmissions (1376 Coupes)

197 Automatics, 598 Manual Transmissions (795 Convertibles) for a total of 2171 '08 Shelby GTs completed from 1/1/2007 to 4/9/2009.

This is according to SAI.

Asked and received from their email site.

Archived