TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Denver: Ok, Who was it?

rpretzel

I just saw my first GT500 out on the road. It was red w/ white stripes. It was driving down Arapahoe Road at Yosemite in Englewood at about 2:00 today. I've seen GT500's at a car show and in a dealer showroom, but seeing it out on the road was a completely different planet. :censored: beautiful! I almost crashed tring to turn around to look at it. As if my PSDS wasn't bad enough already. :drop:

Fess up. Which one of you Colorado guys was it?

I just saw my first GT500 out on the road. It was red w/ white stripes. It was driving down Arapahoe Road at Yosemite in Englewood at about 2:00 today. I've seen GT500's at a car show and in a dealer showroom, but seeing it out on the road was a completely different planet. :censored: beautiful! I almost crashed tring to turn around to look at it. As if my PSDS wasn't bad enough already. :drop:

Rpretzel

Thats too long of a wait, I'd myself had called customer service almost every week since aug and finally they asked me if i wanted them to make a file on me, so i said ok it was not much info and it went to somone and a week later my dealer is calling me to let me know i have a 01 piroty build, but i was very nice with them and stated my case. Keep calling ask for a file to be started, i think they put you on to regional sales Rep. I'm still waiting here due date was 10-04 not here yet. Hope this help you. Hans

Ah, the PSDS has finally caught up with you. I bet it was either a mirage or a hallucination :hysterical:

Archived