TEAM SHELBY FORUM

latest mods

1124 going this week for Stainless steel hoses, Moroso tank instalations O/F, S/C & P/S. Also SOS pillar & guages including wide band ox sensor by inovative motor sport. will post picks when complete. Also hope to get JBA shortys installed before may 9/09 show in Ottawa.

Save your money and forego the shorty's.... no real HP gain... They look alot nicer and that's about it. If smog isn't an issue i'd go L/T's with high-flo cats.

I agree, but since I mainly drive on the street and low and mid range torque is really all I am looking for Shortys are the route for me. Also with the S/C and the HP we are making there is really not much gain from LT or Shortys on these cars. Plus I all ready had the Shortys bought, they are polished ceramic coated so they should look good anyway. LOL

PJ

I was looking for Stainless hoses that are good quality, where did you get yours? Let me know what you think of the quality.

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill

Dont actually have them yet but should have them by week end as soon as i receive them and get them installed will take picks and let you know what i think of them.

1124 going this week for Stainless steel hoses, Moroso tank instalations O/F, S/C & P/S. Also SOS pillar & guages including wide band ox sensor by inovative motor sport. will post picks when complete. Also hope to get JBA shortys installed before may 9/09 show in Ottawa.

Shop just called Bungs for all gauges all welded in sensors in just running wire from sensors to gauges should be ready tonight. Cant wait to see finished product.

• 2 weeks later...

did some mods this weekend and last.

New Slotted rotors

Painted the Calipers

Put my last 2 digits on the car of my CSM 2798 - A little showy???

CS and Shelby for 3rd brake light- TOO Much???

John

post-22367-1241291901_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291932_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291947_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291981_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291901_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291932_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291947_thumb.jpg

post-22367-1241291981_thumb.jpg

did some mods this weekend and last.

New Slotted rotors

Painted the Calipers

Put my last 2 digits on the car of my CSM 2798 - A little showy???

CS and Shelby for 3rd brake light- TOO Much???

John

Which rotors did you go with and what paint? Looks good.

Which rotors did you go with and what paint? Looks good.

I used the 3G paint (need to do this quick 4 hours or less) (bought the specail mustang color to match the pit stripes and the red in the emblem 69 dollars) and bought the special on the stillen rotors when they were on sale for 299, normal 699, about 4 months back.

I went with the JBA shorty mainly because I hate the look of the factory headers. I'm interested in the hoses too. Please post pics when available... :lurk:

The line for Shelby over kill is different for everyone. Sorry to say that for me the Shelby break light cover is just too much Shelby on the rear end.

Archived