TEAM SHELBY FORUM

how long was your car in vegas?

Parked truck and trailer in Shelby lot, and signed in car on Jan. 12, 2008 after the track events for the 85th. Picked up car and rig on April 9, 2008. Can't seem to spend enough time behind the wheel.

I got really lucky. I was able to drop her off less then 24 hrs after I received the call to bring her in.happy%20feet.gif

That's cool. I dropped mine of 3 days after I was called and it still took 10 weeks. Like you said. I think luck is a big part of it too.

Dropped SS08218 off March 9th, got the call this morning.... it is ready to pick up......or at least it was ready. Its moving to the mod shop to have the rear brake kit at cooling system upgrade done. 4-more weeks I am told. :happy feet:

Dropped SS08218 off March 9th, got the call this morning.... it is ready to pick up......or at least it was ready. Its moving to the mod shop to have the rear brake kit at cooling system upgrade done. 4-more weeks I am told. :happy feet:

Boy, luck does have something to do with it...

Mine was there March 2nd and I still haven't got the call yet. I wonder if color has something to do with it since I guess the paint shop is the hold up at this point. Mine is black, what color is yours and is it a 725HP coupe?

Mine was there March 2nd and I still haven't got the call yet. I wonder if color has something to do with it since I guess the paint shop is the hold up at this point. Mine is black, what color is yours and is it a 725HP coupe?

mine was dropped off march 2nd as well :cry: mine is white.

It's Blue, 725, polished.... could be hood, blower, brakes, most any parts that are color or finish specific that cause a delay.

If you are going to do any of the new mods, you may want to call now, the rear brakes require the disassembly of the rear end, it costs less if it is done with the initial build.

FYI, if you want to get the Faux SS cap, better call soon, only 50 are to be had and they were going fast.

Hope ya'll get the call soon.

:happy feet: thanks for the heads up! :happy feet:

I sent Cynthia at SAI an e-mail today asking about the availablity of the SS gas caps. I got no reply, let me know if you get anywhere...

I would say that is the only frustrating thing in the conversion process is the lack of response from SAI at times.

I sent Cynthia at SAI an e-mail today asking about the availablity of the SS gas caps. I got no reply, let me know if you get anywhere...

I would say that is the only frustrating thing in the conversion process is the lack of response from SAI at times.

i called and talked to Kam he got right on it. it was like $60. no hold up on gettin the car back.

Archived