TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Ranch

dh777

While in Austin last weekend, I happened to stop by The Texas Chili Parlor in Austin chili and some refreshment. We were all sitting around talking and my daughter pointed out this sign

post-17244-1240231426_thumb.jpg

It looks authentic, I wonder what the story is behind it.

post-17244-1240231426_thumb.jpg

I actually saw a Terlingua Chili Cookoff poster at a Chili's restaurant out in Santa Clarita. I didn't think much of it, until I noticed the logo- bunny, feathers and sun. It looked really nice. I guess the cookoff became big enough for Chili's to participate.

Come to think of it - I think I have seen a poster like that at Chili's restaurant also. I don't think they are authentic, possibly reproductions that they put in all restaurants

I think that sign needs to be liberated.

Looks to me as if it has already been liberated at least once. There actually was/is a Terlingua Ranch; maybe it should be repatriated?

I just "won" a TERLINGUA TX city limit sign on eBaY (more than 10 available). Seller has 1200+ pages of items in his store. I think that means he will make what you are looking for, $9.99 and $5.00 S&H.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/EZ-Street-Signs__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Looks to me as if it has already been liberated at least once. There actually was/is a Terlingua Ranch; maybe it should be repatriated?

I just "won" a TERLINGUA TX city limit sign on eBaY (more than 10 available). Seller has 1200+ pages of items in his store. I think that means he will make what you are looking for, $9.99 and $5.00 S&H.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/EZ-Street-Signs__W0QQ_armrsZ1

TerlinguaOffice.jpg

I bought it too, along with Shelby Dr.

TerlinguaOffice.jpg

I bought it too, along with Shelby Dr.

Cool you have a picture of me and my buddy bill hanging on your wall. We are the small picture of the blue Vert just getting ready to leave the 380 mile bullrun challenge

Cool you have a picture of me and my buddy bill hanging on your wall. We are the small picture of the blue Vert just getting ready to leave the 380 mile bullrun challenge

Heh..The reason it's on the wall and framed, to the right of your pictures is me, my daughter Shelby, Carroll Shelby and Cleo Shelby.

Heh..The reason it's on the wall and framed, to the right of your pictures is me, my daughter Shelby, Carroll Shelby and Cleo Shelby.

Sweet she is very cute and precious. You gave me a great idea I am going to frame my copy as well.

I had to take my copy out and take a good look at it. You sure look like a proud papa and by the way nice Shirt I have the same one too.

Archived