TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new Terlingua in town

DutchBunny

This is my first time on the forum.

Patrick (pjcobra9t7) gave me this weekend at the 45t birthday a 08 Terlingua. It is a birthday present. What a special husband I have!

I fell in love :wub: with the car when we did the Shelby Terlingua run. We are going to drive it from Birmingham to Fort Lauderdale where it will be shipped to the Netherlands. Here is a picture of my Terlingua at the Shelby stand. What a great bunch of people are working there! I will post more pictures later on.

post-24886-1240226144_thumb.jpg

post-24886-1240226144_thumb.jpg

Congrats, it looks great! Glad to hear that the surprise all worked out.

(And this is kind of good news for me too, that means I should be next on the Tasca build list, I hope.)

Hi Astrid,

Yeah Patrick made us all be hush hush about your new bunny, now I know why he didn't want any of us to say anything on the forums. Your one lucky lady that is one heck of nice ride. You will have to take a video of you driving the car through Amsterdam I would love to see the look on all the locals faces, Amsterdam will never look at a bunny the same way again.

Congrats and its always a pleasure meeting you both at the events. I wish I could have made the 45th anniversary I bet you will never forget that event.

Hopefully see you guys at Tulsa OK.

Chad

Congrats Astid! The car is beautiful. It was really great to see you, Patrick, and the kids this weekend! Jessi loves her shirt and I love my Nederland shirt. I'll be wearing it proudly to our next Denver Mustang Club meeting. See you next time! Enjoy the Terlingua!!

Congrats!!!! Nice color by the way, let me know when you guys are going to be around FTLauderdale, I'd like to see it in person. Any pics of the engine bay?

Chris, we will be delivering the car somewhere in the morning.

American Freightlines

671 NW 4th Ave

ft lauderdale.

Congrats Astid! The car is beautiful. It was really great to see you, Patrick, and the kids this weekend! Jessi loves her shirt and I love my Nederland shirt. I'll be wearing it proudly to our next Denver Mustang Club meeting. See you next time! Enjoy the Terlingua!!

it was so nice to see you Jeff, thank you for the special moment on saturday morning. We drove the Terlingua today and are now in St Augustine.

Hi Astrid,

Yeah Patrick made us all be hush hush about your new bunny, now I know why he didn't want any of us to say anything on the forums. Your one lucky lady that is one heck of nice ride. You will have to take a video of you driving the car through Amsterdam I would love to see the look on all the locals faces, Amsterdam will never look at a bunny the same way again.

Congrats and its always a pleasure meeting you both at the events. I wish I could have made the 45th anniversary I bet you will never forget that event.

Hopefully see you guys at Tulsa OK.

Chad

Hi Chad,

we are not gonna make it to Tulsa. We have our 45th anniversary in the Netherlands in June.

A big wish came true, i fell in love with the car in Terlingua TX last year and i knew it was a car i really wanted to have.

This event will always be in my mind and i won't forget the way Pat and Roger of Shelby distracted me. The pictures that friends made of my face when they told me the car was mine says everything. I am indeed a lucky lady with a husband like Patrick!

Hope to see you another event.

Awesome!!! I am sad that Warren and I could not have been there for that. We knew it was coming but our schedules (and $) just wouldn't let us be there. Please keep us posted on how the car is and when you will be back in the US. I really like being able to tell people that I have a couple of "Mustang friends" in the Netherlands.

Maybe one day Warren and I and our families can visit you guys!

Congratulations Astrid!!!!!!!

:happy feet: :banvictory: :elefant: :bandance: :banana piano:

Awesome!!! I am sad that Warren and I could not have been there for that. We knew it was coming but our schedules (and $) just wouldn't let us be there. Please keep us posted on how the car is and when you will be back in the US. I really like being able to tell people that I have a couple of "Mustang friends" in the Netherlands.

Maybe one day Warren and I and our families can visit you guys!

Congratulations Astrid!!!!!!!

:happy feet: :banvictory: :elefant: :bandance: :banana piano:

Hi Sean, it was very special to receive the car with a lot of our Shelby friends present. The car is great!.

You can visit us anytime, I see all our Shelby friends as a big family.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived