TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello to all of Team Shelby!

Canadian Bear

Just wanted to say hello to all here at Team Shelby. I already posted this on a blog, thinking I was posting. Found out I was wrong. None the less I just wanted to say HI!! I have had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting two Shelby owners in my area already! I am looking forward to meeting more of you. I had the luck and honour of owning my own 2009 Black GT500 just three weeks ago and already it has been a life change. I have dreamed for years of owning a Shelby creation, wishing I could have owned a 60's era 427 Cobra, or GT500 or even a KR. These days those cars are unattainable for me, but to have my 2009 has been a dream come true!. I am glad my Wife did'nt let me talk myself out of it. May Mr.Shelby have another 85 years!! and Shelby automobiles go on forever!! I wish everyone safe and TICKETLESS!! drives this year. :shift:

welcome to the site, and like i always say "respect the snake." Your GT500 has more power than most people have ever expirenced and the car can swap ends real quick and the next thing you know you are wondering how in the hell you smashed your new car. :hysterical:

welcome aboard,

respectfully,

Scotty g.

This ex-pat Canadian sez, hello and welcome to Team Shelby, this site is run and participated by great people and is full of info...you'll soon be spending hours here....I tell my wife it tis therapy...

OK, gotta go, off to Game 2 Ducks vs. Sharks

Just wanted to say hello to all here at Team Shelby. I already posted this on a blog, thinking I was posting. Found out I was wrong. None the less I just wanted to say HI!! I have had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting two Shelby owners in my area already! I am looking forward to meeting more of you. I had the luck and honour of owning my own 2009 Black GT500 just three weeks ago and already it has been a life change. I have dreamed for years of owning a Shelby creation, wishing I could have owned a 60's era 427 Cobra, or GT500 or even a KR. These days those cars are unattainable for me, but to have my 2009 has been a dream come true!. I am glad my Wife did'nt let me talk myself out of it. May Mr.Shelby have another 85 years!! and Shelby automobiles go on forever!! I wish everyone safe and TICKETLESS!! drives this year. :shift:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!! As I said I am looking forward to meeting more of you!!

Archived