TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Cover

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW that is nice, where did you get it? I think a lot of folks would be interested including me depending on price.

KC666

:rockon:

There is a group buy you might be able to get in on still

see this post Rear underneath Plastic splitter replacement

There is a group buy you might be able to get in on still

see this post Rear underneath Plastic splitter replacement

Busted linky.

I'd like to see and hear more about this before ordering. Certainly more than I can hear before the special group discount deadline of tomorrow.

Nice, Bob. Thanks for bringing to our attention.

will be a nice look on my new grabber orange SS (dropping off at SAI this week)

will round out the look since SS package includes carbon fiber the front diffuser, side panels but not the rear diffuser

Ron

Today I drove out to Raceskinz in Van Nuys to view this part in person. A lot of CF looks good on the computer screen but not so great in person. I have to say this looks really nice. They had a KR there with a CF rear splitter and it really makes the lower half look complete. This part should come standard on the 40th and Super Snake.

Thanks S7MS, if any others are interested I believe Scott will still let you in on the group buy. contact

scentra@cimarking.com

:happy feet:

Sent an email a couple days ago with no response. It must be closed out.

i was just at SAI to drop off my car for SS package and they told me this item is a skin?

is this part a stand-alone rear diffuser or a skin?

BoneDoc, it's an overlay just like the mirror covers. The rear diffuser is actually made by the same people that supplies SAI with the mirror covers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was on the list - and talked with Scott - and had an update on deposit. Though I have yet to receive anything.

I received the following email on 5/29........................

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Robert,

I wanted to let you know that your Raceskinz Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser will be shipping by the end of next week. Your shipping quote is $103.70 Fed Ex Ground. I will send you another email before the part ships to confirm your shipping address.

If you should have any questions or concerns to please feel free to contact me at any time. Once again thank you for your order!!

Best Regards,

Scott Centra

Raceskinz Director of Sales & Marketing

7950 Woodley Ave Untit # C

Van Nuys, Ca 91406

Office 818.988.0577

FAX 818.988.0585

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not received the address confirmation email yet.

R

Scott just called. They've already shipped the first set of 15 - and the second set will be going out in the next couple weeks.

Hmmm...it appears that my credit card has been charged for the balance, but no ship too confirmation yet.

Looks decent, though looks like a dip - not actual CF cover. Site says you need to send your bumper in to be painted.

All the parts on that site are listed as "hydro carbon fiber'. A bit deceptive if you ask me as they're sure not going out of their way to point out that hydro transfer is a paint application process, not real CF.

All the parts on that site are listed as "hydro carbon fiber'. A bit deceptive if you ask me as they're sure not going out of their way to point out that hydro transfer is a paint application process, not real CF.

If the CF diffuser is costing us $100 or so to be shipped one way, you can easily add $250, maybe even $300 to the $600 hydro CF cost for shipment of the rear bumper.<<<Depending upon where you live.

R

Archived