TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Brush with Law Enforcement and No Front Plate

500HP GT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 37, which by street lingo terms is probably-- scratch that-- NO DOUBT geezer territory, but I believe "Sick" in this context means absolutely freaking awesome mind blowing incredible. These guys were giggling like school children, too.

:headspin:

$12.50 labor

$83.59 parts ($5.54 for filter, $78.05 for 7 quarts of 5W50 @ $11.15 per.)

$1.50 shop supplies

$4.25 sales tax

I did my own. I don't trust anyone touching my car. It's the first time i've changed my own oil in more than ten years.

Oil $49

Filter $5

Knowing someone didn't :censored: up my car: Priceless

I am 37, which by street lingo terms is probably-- scratch that-- NO DOUBT geezer territory, but I believe "Sick" in this context means absolutely freaking awesome mind blowing incredible. These guys were giggling like school children, too.

:headspin:

$12.50 labor

$83.59 parts ($5.54 for filter, $78.05 for 7 quarts of 5W50 @ $11.15 per.)

$1.50 shop supplies

$4.25 sales tax

$101.84 for an oil change! :rant::ohsnap:

:stop: No offense. It's just not a use of "sick" that anyone my age or older uses, I don't think?

2007 Shelby GT500 Oil Change at Certified Dealer: $101.84

Driving a 2007 Shelby GT500: PRICELESS!

Knowing I have someone to sue if they :censored: up my Shelby GT500: :hyper:

:shift:

sick=insane=etc.

$101.84 for an oil change! :rant::ohsnap:

For that price the car should be filled with the tears of virgins!

j/k

I'd pay it just to know the dealership recorded that they did the oil change. I had an 01 that's engine blew and they said it was because of an incorrect oil change.

Checked their records - they had done the last one.

So it's a good and bad thing, good because it covers you, but bad because they have just as much of a chance of f@$#ing it up as the next guy. :hysterical:

I got my engine replaced for $50 bucks, which is my out of pocket for it. Not bad, and of course the rental was free.

For that price the car should be filled with the tears of virgins!

j/k

I'd pay it just to know the dealership recorded that they did the oil change. I had an 01 that's engine blew and they said it was because of an incorrect oil change.

Checked their records - they had done the last one.

So it's a good and bad thing, good because it covers you, but bad because they have just as much of a chance of f@#$ing it up as the next guy. :hysterical:

I got my engine replaced for $50 bucks, which is my out of pocket for it. Not bad, and of course the rental was free.

I just do not understand how one could mess up such a simple task. :banghead:

I about had a cow when my bill came to nearly $100 as well for the first oil change. Fortunately, I had a dealer coupon so I got it for free. I bought a magnetic drain plug (for the F-150 5.4L engine) and they 'installed' it for me.

What oil filter does it use? It's not in the manual. Just an F-150 5.4L oil filter?

I am getting a free oil change from my dealership :happy feet: . I thought the first oil change was free for every GT500? $100.00 for a oil change is crazy :drop: , but if they mess it up they have to make good on it.

:stop: No offense. It's just not a use of "sick" that anyone my age or older uses, I don't think?

2007 Shelby GT500 Oil Change at Certified Dealer: $101.84

Driving a 2007 Shelby GT500: PRICELESS!

Knowing I have someone to sue if they :censored: up my Shelby GT500: :hyper:

:shift:

How many miles on it when the oil was changed & did they have the oil in stock or did you have to schedule it done ahead of time so they could get the oil?

gosh Rob, I thought I was doing pretty good at 52; I guess I up and died about 10 or so years ago and no one bothered to tell me :hysterical:

Dude I turn 46 on Dec. 30th. I am not bashin any of you old farts. I am a old fart too!

52 years old !?!?

start diggin the hole in the ground for this one, boys! :hysterical:

I think he has a complex about his age. He has 20 year old photo of himself at the bottom of every post. :hysterical:

Archived