TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My H-Pipe and KR mufflers sound clip

Grabber

Bringing this thread back from the dead.....I bet Grabber won't mind a bit....lol

PHR&P has the h-pipes back in stock and I ordered a set.

I had finally gotten about the sound volume I desired with a set of Corsa mufflers and high flow cats.........but when I went to off-road pipes the car was way too loud, so I went back to the stock mufflers.....now a bit too quiet.

So, now planning to change out the x-pipe that came with my stainless works off-road system, and would like to come up with a muffler that is louder, but not too loud. Anyone have any thoughts about the KR muffler and h-pipe with an off-road (catless) system??

I really don't mind loud, unless it reaches an obnoxious level.....but curious if anyone has tried out this combo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've used an off-road X-pipe with the KR's - I like it loud, but it was obnoxious for the street and cruising but good for the track. Currently, we are using the off-road X-pipe with the Borla Touring mufflers and love the set up for street and cruising and have received many compliments.

...thanks very much for the feedback.........you are the second person to recommend these, so after I retire on 1/3 that will be my first new shelby purchase....

• 2 weeks later...

.. HI Grabber .. I have decided to buy the PHR H-Pipe after listening to your video... Thank for posting....I was truly convinced after listening to the video with my Xmas gift of DR DRE studio headphones .. OMG OMG If the live sound is like it is with these headphones I am in HEAVEN...Best to you and your Family.....Bruce :shift::love_shower:

.. HI Grabber .. I have decided to buy the PHR H-Pipe after listening to your video... Thank for posting....I was truly convinced after listening to the video with my Xmas gift of DR DRE studio headphones .. OMG OMG If the live sound is like it is with these headphones I am in HEAVEN...Best to you and your Family.....Bruce :shift::love_shower:

wow, good to see this thread still useful. You most definitely like the H pipe on the car. I like like so much that I had to put one on her car too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived