TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Shelby GT Book

Reino

If you bring your TS Club card Team Shelby Members always get 10% off in the gift shop, however the 10 dollar gift card is not good at the gift shop. Only for the onb-line store or any show that Team Shelby does.

Sharon

Thanks for the clarification. Now I have plan for Gingerbread SVTOA in July, Woodward Dreamcruise in August, or Dearborn 2009 in September to use it. OR ALL THREE?????

I see that registration for Dreamcruise Starts tomorrow. Sure liked the Snake Pit location last year.

DrKSGT

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are correct Dave, admittedly, I had my run-ins with John, but no one can deny that he was indeed the point man for the SGT throughout all of 2007.

Did right by me when it was all said and done.

I was very disappointed that John was left out of the book. He was as much part of the Shelby GT as anyone on staff. He treated me with the best customer relations I have received to date. I think it was a huge mistake to pass him over. The miss cut pages are not swell either, but all in all I enjoyed looking through the book.

Russ

I was very disappointed that John was left out of the book. He was as much part of the Shelby GT as anyone on staff. He treated me with the best customer relations I have received to date. I think it was a huge mistake to pass him over.

Agree 1000% I don't understand it either. :headscratch: John was the SAI front man (Director of Sales) for so many of us early SGT followers. He was the one that handed me the keys to my SGT during my museum delivery. In my experience, his passion and Customer service was second to none.. don't know what happen to you John...but thank you.

Agree. John Walker needs to be mentioned. I saved some emails between us in those final days, they are priceless..John was the man who held us together while we waited. His only problem was too much passion and over estimating the facility capabilities but no one could deny his dedication to the customers and the brand. Steve

I didn't buy my car until last August so I never knew John Walker and never heard of him until I heard about him in this thread. Who took over his job at SAI? Why did he leave SAI? I assume since he wasn't mentioned in the book probably because he had some fall out with SAI?

I didn't buy my car until last August so I never knew John Walker and never heard of him until I heard about him in this thread. Who took over his job at SAI? Why did he leave SAI? I assume since he wasn't mentioned in the book probably because he had some fall out with SAI?

Why he left is best kept between him and SAI.

What would it take to get the SGT Book signed by Mr. Shelby as well as all the

people pictured in the book?

I know that is a lot of signatures, but it would be neat thing to have.

Kevin

07SGT2591

IF you where here on the tour I am sure some of the guys would be happy to sign the book, The only way to get Carroll to sign would be to send it to the Childrens foundation with a donation and they will send it back to you.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon. One last question.

Since I am 2000 miles away from the tour, could I mail the SGT book back and get

the signatures of the builders plus Mr. Shelby with a donation to the Childrens

Foundation?

Kevin

07SGT2591

What would it take to get the SGT Book signed by Mr. Shelby as well as all the

people pictured in the book?

I know that is a lot of signatures, but it would be neat thing to have.

Kevin

07SGT2591

The real cool thing will be the ability to find out who the team was that built your car and get them to sign. I believe this info will be in the Registry.

Thanks Sharon. One last question.

Since I am 2000 miles away from the tour, could I mail the SGT book back and get

the signatures of the builders plus Mr. Shelby with a donation to the Childrens

Foundation?

Kevin

07SGT2591

This unfortunatly would not be something that we would be able to offer Sorry

After buying the 85th b-day book and having the first 10 pages fall out as soon as I opened it, I doubt that I will buy anymore soft cover shelby books

If you e-mail me we can take care of it.

Already did that twice, with no response

IF I did not respond chances are that I did not get the e-mails.

My Dad still haven't heard a thing after a couple emails, it's a shame because I really wanted to show the book off. He didn't want to press the issue but I'd really like to. I guess we won't get an answer? Or should I try emailing you, Sharon? :headscratch:

My Dad still haven't heard a thing after a couple emails, it's a shame because I really wanted to show the book off. He didn't want to press the issue but I'd really like to. I guess we won't get an answer? Or should I try emailing you, Sharon? :headscratch:

I did not get your first e-mails , I am sorry you will have to e-mail me again with your questions. When you ordered it, your address your paypal number. Please e-mail me at sharone@shelbyautos.com with all your info and I will take care of this for you. But you need to e-mail me again, sorry.

I did not get your first e-mails , I am sorry you will have to e-mail me again with your questions. When you ordered it, your address your paypal number. Please e-mail me at sharone@shelbyautos.com with all your info and I will take care of this for you. But you need to e-mail me again, sorry.

Thanks, will do.

I hope the owners of the "infamous" 07SGT0022, 1779 & 1567 Ordered a copy :drool:

But I really do wish the production cars would have matched the concept vehicles...

And that's all I'll say for now, since I don't want to spoil the "surprise" for those who haven't gotten their books yet...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Hey Gregg!

Sorry I missed your post! I just saw the infamous 07SGT0022 in the book!

Go figure!

That's one infamous car!

:happy feet:

Okay with all this hype, I'm pumped. Ordered mine yesterday. Wish this was available at SAI Vegas when I was there would have added it to the other $500 I spent. Can't wait to get the book and go back to SAI. :happy feet:

Hey Michelleee......

whats up racer girl?

Congrats on your 3rd post.

Thats a record, only took ya a year! :hysterical:

Hey you!! Thanks so much!! ahahaha 3 posts is quite the accomplishment! :lol:

I hope all is well with you and the Mrs.!!

Archived