TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Got The Call

mastersmech1

I just got the call from my dealer. He said they just ordered a black Shelby GT with manual trans. and it is mine if I want it. He said there was only one box for upgrade and this car is getting it. He said I can make order changes if I want within the next week. If I jump on it, I want white with automatic as I have a Torch Red GT500 convert already. I told him i'll sleep on it and call him tommorow. Anyone else order yet?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MasterMech, 3 days ago I got this e-mail from a local dealer cause I was on there list. What are they charging you?

Rob ok , your cost with shaker 1000, security anti thef ,and all the

features that come with upfitters pkg is 33,760 that is 1990.00 mark up let

me know. Our vp of sales said I could take deposit from you as soon as you

are ready. That could move you to the # 1 spot on our list.

MasterMech, 3 days ago I got this e-mail from a local dealer cause I was on there list. What are they charging you?

Rob ok , your cost with shaker 1000, security anti thef ,and all the

features that come with upfitters pkg is 33,760 that is 1990.00 mark up let

me know. Our vp of sales said I could take deposit from you as soon as you

are ready. That could move you to the # 1 spot on our list.

He said they don't know MSRP yet. Thats what i'm supposed to be paying.

From what I understand, the dealers order bank will not accept an order if the information is incomplete. I have watched a few dealers build the order on the computer in conceps and the pricing always shows. Then the dealer places the order and a VOC prints. The VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) shows retail and Dealer invoice costs.

From what I understand, the dealers order bank will not accept an order if the information is incomplete. I have watched a few dealers build the order on the computer in conceps and the pricing always shows. Then the dealer places the order and a VOC prints. The VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) shows retail and Dealer invoice costs.

That's good to know. I'm going in there tommorow. We'll see.

That's good to know. I'm going in there tommorow. We'll see.

Make them show you the VOC. That is your Proof that the car was ordered. Then with in One day, Make them show you the DORA. As you know the VOC basically says the order was submitted, and the DORA is the factory saying "we got it, and it was entered correct".

I got my GT500 by a stroke of luck. Never an order, deposit, or a wait. You people waiting in agony, did you have to sign a contract? What about a deposit?

Contracts protect. If you do not have one, anything could happen. Not only did I get a contract but I had him hand write additional stuff on it and we both signed it and signed all the write ins. I put 5K down. It is like earnist money. They cashed my check.

Good luck. mastersmech1, you are lucky already! :banana piano:

I want a 'vert, so I wait :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

.....or wait for MSRP on a '500 vert...... *sigh*

My 500 is a vert. I wanted the coupe but i'm extremely happy with the vert. Still would like a coupe. Thats why i'm entertaining this deal.

My 500 is a vert. I wanted the coupe but i'm extremely happy with the vert. Still would like a coupe. Thats why i'm entertaining this deal.

I thought you said that was going to be Wifeys car.

Please put Wifey on.

Talked to a guy on another forum. He said he has the VOC but the final pricing and options are not in the CONCEPS system yet. Does that make sense? :headscratch:

Archived