TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alloy Dave has been segmented

Alloy Dave

I was "sub to plant", "serialized", and "segmented" all in one week.

Estimated production date is either the week of 11/27 or week of 12/2.

Estimated delivery is either week of 12/2 or 12/9.

Sorry rpretzel...I tried to hold out as long as I could...but my dealer found my new phone number. :hysterical:

Dave

good for you Dave, glad it is working out!!!!

but what the heck, mine has a build week of 11/27 and that's all the info they had when I called today. How did you get a delivery timeframe ahead of me?????? Maybe I need to do a special ops on whoever does the shelby scheduling :hysterical:

good for you Dave, glad it is working out!!!!

but what the heck, mine has a build week of 11/27 and that's all the info they had when I called today. How did you get a delivery timeframe ahead of me?????? Maybe I need to do a special ops on whoever does the shelby scheduling :hysterical:

Don't know ...hmmmm What is your status?

Sorry rpretzel...I tried to hold out as long as I could...but my dealer found my new phone number. :hysterical:

Dave

Dave,

I'm so happy for you, it'll change you forever once you drive it for sure, you and the kitty need it the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Merry Christmas Dave! :hyper:

Thanks sprint. I may not seem excited now...that's just my personality...I'm pretty low key. I think once it is released from plant I'll get wound up. My dealer is 30 minutes away..so I can't just drive by on my lunch hour EVERY DAY LIKE SOME PEOPLE DID. :hysterical::hysterical:

Dave

Life, once again, is good. :hyper:

You hear?

Yes RUF, and looking better each time the status changes.

Now I have to hustle to line everything up...

Insurance

Plates (license, not kitchen dishes) :finger:

Camcorder

Potentially flatbed trailer to bring home if it snows

time off work

Have to cash in some of my investments to pay for this thing

Letter to the dealer telling him not to put a damn dealer advertisement on the back :rant:

Extra Advil for the next few weeks :hysterical:

That's odd...next time you call "push" the person slightly for more info. Ask them if there is an eta arrival date on the screen. I had to push a bit to get some of my info also.

Good luck.

Dave

thanks for the advice; and it looks like ford is actually trying to get a bunch of these into the hands of real customers for a change. instead of dealers who put them directly on ebay.

take care

John

Our build date is 11/27 also. Vista Blue with white stripes.

They said delivery around 12/10. That would be.............aw.....................nice!

We will trailer it home as we are in the midwest and weather will probably be nasty enough.

I received a vin # on my paperwork.

Merry Christmas to us!

Dave, that is great news. The countdown begins. I hope things go smooth and quick so you get your car soon. It must feel good to leave "material hold" status.

Sprint200, your avatar is talking to me.

Rob, slap yourself.

Congradulations dave! i'm leaving to drive my husband to the airport just as soon as i hit send. He'll be arriving in kc mo today at 3 and driving another 2.5 hrs to take delivery of my car for me! I'll be a long 15hr drive home late friday afternoon i'll actually be seeing and driving my new shelby! I must be the only here that actually has the car waiting on ME.LOL I went thru this with the 03 cobra but i was lucky and bought it off the showroom floor no waiting either. Can you tell i don't have near the patiences you guys have. I'll let you all know this evening how the progress home is coming. After i put down the children of course. :)

Congrats Dave. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I hope it goes as well for you as mine did.

Produced Nov.3 and gate released Nov. 3. :hyper:

Still waiting on a rail car. :banghead::banghead:

ETA still shows Nov. 20-27. :rant:

Yours should be there any day, hang in there.

Dave

It's too difficult/time consuming to thank each person individually for their nice thoughts....so consider this a group thank you...to all of you. :party2:

Dave

Now if I were scgt or mastersmech, I'd post a thanks to each person just to get my post count up. :doh:

Dave, great news!!! Here is small taste of what you are in for.

She is getting new wheels even as I type this. I'll post more pics later.

post-6074-1163717467_thumb.jpg

Happy waiting...

venom07 (aka Kirk)

Oh snap, I think I just had an accident. Oh wait, no...I had just sat on a spoon. :hysterical:

Thanks Kirk...you've now made me drool.

Dave

Dave

THATS GOOD NEWS.....but the delivery date is way too close to the MFG date? Look for it to be under the tree & then you'll :drop:

Dave,

When you get your car, are you going to drive it stock, or are you going to make changes right off the bat. I have been thinking about this, and I tend to want to leave mine stock. Maybe change the mufflers after awhile. B)

I think they are turning them out much smoother now. My GT500 was built the week of October 30th and made it to the dealer November 16th. I was initially told delivery would be week of 11/7. Not bad.

Unfortunately, work prevents me from taking delivery until Friday the 24th. But my dealer has locked my GT500 securely away in a storage building on his lot with his father's classic corvette. I wonder if there's any fighting going on in there!

I think they are turning them out much smoother now. My GT500 was built the week of October 30th and made it to the dealer November 16th. I was initially told delivery would be week of 11/7. Not bad.

Unfortunately, work prevents me from taking delivery until Friday the 24th. But my dealer has locked my GT500 securely away in a storage building on his lot with his father's classic convertible. I wonder if there's any fighting going on in there!

B&W,

Since you can't pick up your car till Friday, what will you do to keep sane. How far of a drive is it to your dealer. I bet that is killin you to wait.

Rob

Archived