TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vanity Plates

Tammy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you all doing them? I want one but what do I choose? I'd like to hear what you all are putting on your cars. Mines a black vert and i wanted my name on it but with a name like Tammy it's already taken in my state so is tammys i then thought of tams snk but my husband said he'll look silly at the drag strip with that on the tag. I informed him we'd discuss the strip later.LOL shelby - 07 shelby - gt500 and 07gt500 are all taken. I need some creative suggestions. Thanks

Tammy

Hi Tammy, What part of SE Georgia are YA'LL (That's to let you know I'm not hitting on you, I see you are married) From. I live on St Simons and there are at least 6 GT500s roaming around. Just on the Island.

I was thinking of GAGT500, that just don't look good!

Hi Tammy, What part of SE Georgia are YA'LL (That's to let you know I'm not hitting on you, I see you are married) From. I live on St Simons and there are at least 6 GT500s roaming around. Just on the Island.

RED SNK

Guess what color? :hysterical2:

Hi. Mine reads SHELBYE as in BYE,BYE!!!

I lost my '69 GT500(completely disassembled then restored) when my house burned(attached garage also had a '96 Mustang Cobra conv., with "SSNAKE", bought new with only a little over 3K miles on the odometer) in Jan. '03, and for which I was lucky enough to get "GT 500" about 15 years before that. I was so bummed out that I didn't give a thought to renewing either plate, so when the new Shelby's came out, it was good therapy and finally warmed me back up again. Kentucky only allows 6 digits and, when I discovered when applying for a new plate that somebody else had picked up my old plate(I've still got both new plates for '03 since, due to the usual bad weather, I still had them in my truck since neither were ever taken out unless the roads were dry), I finally settled on "GT500S", which I think is appropriate(and a bit surprised that it wasn't being used already), although I have to wait until December since the personalized plates are made only once a year. I've still got a few months to wait and, while I still miss both cars I lost, I'm having fun again without the vanity plate! :yahoo:

I was considering GLBWRMR (Globe Warmer), but I figure that would piss someone off and they would key my car.

Now I am thinking KWKQTR, or 5X10E2 (Scientific notation for 500. Hey, I'm and engineer geek).

Watch out for those enviro-terrorist treehugger hybrid drivers. (Don't get me started on the evils of hybrids)

:cry:

Yes, it is sad indeed! :cry: But the bright side is that I might not have wanted one of these new one's if it hadn't happened, but I doubt it. They are too much fun! :headspin:

I lost my '69 GT500(completely disassembled then restored) when my house burned(attached garage also had a '96 Mustang Cobra conv., with "SSNAKE", bought new with only a little over 3K miles on the odometer) in Jan. '03,

Wow, that is sad :cry:

Happy you got a little something to make you feel better :snake:

Wow, that is sad :cry:

Happy you got a little something to make you feel better :snake:

Thanks, it took me a while but there's nothing like a Shelby to make you feel better! :happy feet:

And I would be proud, too! :superhero:

Archived