TEAM SHELBY FORUM

alright, give it up....

carlo

I posted a pic in the registry ……….and get this…I went to the dealer yesterday to pick up my car, had Lojak installed, so one of the service guys says to me..” so you aint really driving it right, maybe once a week and then garage it”…I must have stood there for like 30 seconds….”dude, what’s the FRIGGING point of buying it????”….”YES I am going to drive it..everyday”……..I am thank god only 15 miles from work….so to and fro and a jaunt down the PCH this summer to Santa Barbara ………………..

Definitely a serious case of S.P.E.E.D

Coldwater's Definition:

Here is another one for you.... S.P.E.E.D.

We seriously need to get some type of a Shelby HOTLINE phone number to call in to for those of us that can’t seem to quit driving this car and when we do park it, we start to go through a thing called S.P.E.E.D. “Shelby Power Excitement Every Day” withdrawals. This is where the Driver wants to go back out on the road & drive it for miles on end all over again regardless of how many miles they are puting on the car. As soon as more members get their cars this is going to be a nationwide epidemic & we need to start looking for a cure now before we lose someone. anyone have any suggestions?

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the Betty FORD clinic could help :hysterical:

I posted a pic in the registry ……….and get this…I went to the dealer yesterday to pick up my car, had Lojak installed, so one of the service guys says to me..” so you aint really driving it right, maybe once a week and then garage it”…I must have stood there for like 30 seconds….”dude, what’s the FRIGGING point of buying it????”….”YES I am going to drive it..everyday”……..I am thank god only 15 miles from work….so to and fro and a jaunt down the PCH this summer to Santa Barbara ………………..

I will only drive mine 1-2 times per week, and only from April - October.

So I guess I'm stupid and there was no reason for me to buy one.

Dave

Archived