TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car is off the Train

svtbird91

I just recieved a call from Ford telling me that my car has arrived at the "Ramp " and I should see it in 2-3 days . :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Looks like I will have it for thanksgiving . :yup:

that is cool.....

later this afternoon I am picking up a red coupe with white stripes and shaker 1000 with red interior.....

I can't believe it........and it is sunny here today in Canada.......you know what that means.......there is going to be rubber from here to timbuktu.......lol...........yeeeeeeehaaaa.......

I think I'll be moving my bedroom to the garage for the winter..........man...........I can't wait

I've had a deposit down for over a year and a half now.......

now the stable is at about 1000hp.....also have 98 cobra with NOS......

over and out

I just recieved a call from Ford telling me that my car has arrived at the "Ramp " and I should see it in 2-3 days . :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Where are you located, I just got off the phone with my Salesmanager out of Calgary and my car has just arrived and is unloaded at ramp.....waiting to hear more on when it will arrive at dealer...its only 5 hour drive for me ....you know I've been waiting a long time for this call, and now all I can think of is how much I'm paying too much for it......had some talks with the dealer in the last week or so......and I'm wanting some price reduction......But sorry I've been rambling .......I'm very happy for you that you got your call......it seems funny that we both received the same call.......

Where are you located, I just got off the phone with my Salesmanager out of Calgary and my car has just arrived and is unloaded at ramp.....waiting to hear more on when it will arrive at dealer...its only 5 hour drive for me ....you know I've been waiting a long time for this call, and now all I can think of is how much I'm paying too much for it......had some talks with the dealer in the last week or so......and I'm wanting some price reduction......But sorry I've been rambling .......I'm very happy for you that you got your call......it seems funny that we both received the same call.......

I live in Connecticut, my call came from Ford NE .. GM.

It's funny how when you finally have to pay for something ,that's when the cost really sinks in. :doh:

I've been thinking a little like that also.LOL

When we finally see this car and esp drive it ,those thoughts will disapear.

I live in Connecticut, my call came from Ford NE .. GM.

It's funny how when you finally have to pay for something ,that's when the cost really sinks in. :doh:

I've been thinking a little like that also.LOL

When we finally see this car and esp drive it ,those thoughts will disapear.

Thanks ...again I really wanted to wish you the best ......put some miles on that ride ......When i pick mine up it will go directly into storage ......so put some miles on for me too........

that is cool.....

later this afternoon I am picking up a red coupe with white stripes and shaker 1000 with red interior.....

I can't believe it........and it is sunny here today in Canada.......you know what that means.......there is going to be rubber from here to timbuktu.......lol...........yeeeeeeehaaaa.......

I think I'll be moving my bedroom to the garage for the winter..........man...........I can't wait

I've had a deposit down for over a year and a half now.......

now the stable is at about 1000hp.....also have 98 cobra with NOS......

over and out

Where are youin Canada ? What dealer are you with ? If you don`t mind.

Congrat`s Get it under cover as rain is coming tonight

I'm about 2 hours east of Edmonton.......and there is alot of snow on the ground.......my dealer is in Calgary, which is about 5 hours away .....Metro Ford, downtown Calgary dealer ......Should be going to get it in a few days ......

Congrats SVTBIRD!

I GUESS YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT SLEEP MUCH THE NEXT COUPLE DAY !

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CAR! ITS VERY FUN TO DRIVE......ENJOY!

Mine came from Parkway Ford in Waterloo, Ontario..................

this car is awesome!!!! for sure next year it will get 4.10's and few other goodies...can't wait

drove a bit today, once it is dialed in it will be a rocket ship........

Archived