TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sirius Satellite Radio

ColdwaterHotrod

Sirius Satellite Radio - Do you use it or dislike it?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use it when driving in your new Shelby?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. When you free 6 month subscription runs out will you renew it?

• NO - I don't like paying for it & I hardly ever use it & it's a waste of money
    • YES - with a month to month subscription
    • YES - with a 1 year subscription
    • YES - with a 2 year subscription
    • YES - with the $499 1 & done lifetime deal

Here are the links to Sirius Satellite Radio Home page & prices.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...d=1018209032790

The 2nd link I like because you can pay a 1 time price of $499 & never have to pay another monthly bill with them after your 6 month free subscription runs out. http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...0907696769&

PLUS they have NBA, NFL, All NCAA games, NCL for Canada Football & starting in Jan. 2007 NASCAR is switching from XM to SIRIUS & Tony Stewart will have his own segment.

For those of you who don't use it, did you order it with your car? And if you did order it with it, WHY?

I wanted the factory sirius radio but In found out that Ford was locating the antenna in the same location as the stock mustangs .... i opted out.

The antenna is about 2 inches long by about 1 1/2. This black oval sitting on the trunk deck with red paint and white stripes wasnt appealing to me.

I have since gone to Circuit City ( took a stock 07 Gt Mustang) and they put a portable unit between the center a/c vents and can hide the antenna in a discreet manner.

So when my shelby comes in thats exactly what I am doing !

dond

post-7556-1163599698_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1163599698_thumb.jpg

Rubbish, glad mine didn't come with it.... besides, we can't get it here in Hawaii anyway (no sat. here).

I'd rather spend that money on MODs and yes, I prefer the sound of the supercharger and exhaust much better!

I'll put you down for a "only want to listen the the Supercharger" vote then :banghead:

how close to CD quality would you say it is? opinions? experiences?

For me it's been crystal clear all the way up the volume button :spiteful:

I don't have a Shelby - so I guess I can't vote......

How about a Forum for Rufstangs.... :cry:

Oh...wait...there's only ONE! :hyper:

Lets get Sirius! :hysterical: Your Rufstang can count if you have Sirius in it even though it says Shelby, I know in the question it says Shelby but Hell; your car has been surrounded by more GT500's than anyone elses so something had to rub off on it making it sometype of clone:hysterical:

Here are the links to Sirius Satellite Radio Home page & prices.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...d=1018209032790

The 2nd link I like because you can pay a 1 time price of $499 & never have to pay another monthly bill with them after your 6 month free subscription runs out. http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...0907696769&

PLUS they have NBA, NFL, All NCAA games, NCL for Canada Football & starting in Jan. 2007 NASCAR is switching from XM to SIRIUS & Tony Stewart will have his own segment.

Yes I will , when i get the car ...the reason I ordered one was that hear in Canada, when you live in some area's there is not always radio available ...so with sirius that should not be a problem anymore.....and without all the garbage like commercials...and advertizing.....

I paid a one time $195.00 ( built into the “options”) my dealer told me it was free for the first 6 months ..when I saw the 195. I told him NO deal unless he took it off……. he did to my surprise...there was a gut looking at it before they ,moved it out of the showroom that offered 2 k more than I paid ( uhmm I paid way over msrp btw)….

Thanks Coldwaterhotrod!

Funny thing is I carry around about 50 of my favorite CD's with me and was really looking forward to listening to them on the shaker 1000 but I just haven't gone there much yet.

+1

I'm a huge music buff but did not even turn my stereo for the first few days. I am sure that will change once I am use to the car. Stock stereo in these cars is exceptional, great sound.

Radio is a waste with such a good system - Play them discs

Archived