TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need some "experienced" help

relopez98

After getting the "certificate" that said my 2007 was #2 GO vert produced, I've always wanted to know who was No. 1, and whether they had the same stripes and/or interior combo as mine.

That being said, I'm trying to figure out if my vert was the first GO w/ Tungston stripes. I realize that there is a good possibility that it is, as there are the stipe deletion and the white stripes, out there too.

I've tried the "window sticker website"....http://pgroup-inc.com/testing/vin.php

and after about 100+ attempts, I only found one other vert that came up when going backwards from my vin.

I figured that someone here could point me in the right direction, so that if I'm not the 1st GO Vert w/ Tungston Stripes, I can stop chasing down that rabbit trail.

Thanks a bunch.

Better safe than sorry, I removed the vin. Not too worried though....Texas and all.

Eric

I would not post your VIN here.

Why not what's the big deal? Most everyone here is nice and honest. For those who are not, come in my house with out permission and you will find the barrel of my AR-15 pointed at you..

Ed

Why not what's the big deal? Most everyone here is nice and honest. For those who are not, come in my house with out permission and you will find the barrel of my AR-15 pointed at you..

Ed

Couldn't agree more.

My cert says my car is the 19th off the line, second in Alloy Metallic. Dealer says it's the lowest vin for 07 GT 500 Vert......which, by my understanding of how FoMoCo assigns vin, both statements can be correct. SO, a lower vin may have actually been built after yours.....

Have fun!

I'm trying to figure out if my vert was the first GO w/ Tungston stripes.

RE,

Being a gambling kind of guy, I'd place bets that if you are #2 GO that you are also #1 with Tungston. I would think that White stripe would be more plentyful than the Tungston. Good luck in finding out.

RE,

Being a gambling kind of guy, I'd place bets that if you are #2 GO that you are also #1 with Tungston. I would think that White stripe would be more plentyful than the Tungston. Good luck in finding out.

Yes and both cobrafan and I are HUGE fans of Tungsten stripes!!!!!

:D

Archived