TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Duct Option

These brake cooling ducts are really only going to help you during road racing or road course track events, but they are cool also and I don't see any reason why they should not be used for street / show.

These brake cooling ducts are really only going to help you during road racing or road course track events, but they are cool also and I don't see any reason why they should not be used for street / show.

+1

Not sure what harm could possibly come from having cooler brakes, whether on the street or track. :headscratch:

Ken

I keep being told unless you track extensively these are a total waste of money, can anyone confirm this? Ford apparently says you should Not put them on your car if it is a street car.

And the reason being?

And the reason being?

water ingestion is a B#$#h. that and your going to ingest sand and debris and funnel it onto your rotor. now i had to dig pretty deep for this and my head hurts just thinking about how hard it would be to do. but maybe just maybe we could make covers for when were just driving on the road? we need a bailout to make intake covers! is this to much to ask? :hysterical:

any ways sarcasm aside just make a clip in cover and problem solved. same thing for ram air intakes. i plan on doing that when i Finnish putting my brakes hoses in any ways.

Archived