TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby on auto trader

1badsho

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/modelinfo.js...;ref=srl#vdptop

Hopefully this link will work ... Guess I wasnt as good of friends with our internet manager at the store.. hell I have been here for 11 years and she is brand new !

Found out she put my ordered shelby on autotrader ! ... LMAO .....

We are going to delete it as soon as we can but the calls our already coming in and the sales people are repeating the same story " the shelby is a ordered unit for our finance manager... its not for sale! "

dond

post-7556-1163529669_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1163529669_thumb.jpg

let the bidding begin , lol just kidding. i'll bet that gave you a shock .

Obviously I am VERY secure in my postion here .. I am quite good at what I do and the dealer knows this.

I found it more humorous than anything else. If anything I feel bad for the false hopes that our store might have given to those surfing the web for a car like this !

dond

Obviously I am VERY secure in my postion here .. I am quite good at what I do and the dealer knows this.

I found it more humorous than anything else. If anything I feel bad for the false hopes that our store might have given to those surfing the web for a car like this !

dond

If you feel that bad you should give it up to jrichard! :idea:

If you feel that bad you should give it up to jrichard! :idea:

Dont feel THAT bad .. anyway .. the link has been removed by the store .... its gone by by ... BUT on a differnet note ... was talking to our ford credit rep and hes going to e-mail the top guy for Ford Motor Co in this region .. hes about three levels over our ford zone rep .. and ask him very very nicely to check on the status of my car ... and maybe he can pull a few strings to make sure it gets here on time !

God i love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

dond

post-7556-1163536510_thumb.jpg

Dont feel THAT bad .. anyway .. the link has been removed by the store .... its gone by by ... BUT on a differnet note ... was talking to our ford credit rep and hes going to e-mail the top guy for Ford Motor Co in this region .. hes about three levels over our ford zone rep .. and ask him very very nicely to check on the status of my car ... and maybe he can pull a few strings to make sure it gets here on time !

dond

While you're at it, could you pull some strings for mine too please? :baby:

dond

I dont know how that could be, I just bought it for 30 k over sticker :rant:

Archived