TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bogging down!

Mustang_Scotty

This is the 2nd time this happened to me. I rarely race or mess around with other people but sometimes they just piss me off. The car just boggs down or loses power when I'm in the heavy rpm's, like a rev limiter. The first time i was racing someone and I was in the high rpm's in 2nd and it just kinda putted and lost power until I shifted 3rd then it was ok. The other day I was in 3rd winding it out and dropped it into 2nd to get a push and had the same problem. Now I have offroad exhaust but I dont think thats it. It's not a real problem because I dont do that often and next year when I SC her I dont think I'll have the problem. Anyone have ideas why?

This is the 2nd time this happened to me. I rarely race or mess around with other people but sometimes they just piss me off. The car just boggs down or loses power when I'm in the heavy rpm's, like a rev limiter. The first time i was racing someone and I was in the high rpm's in 2nd and it just kinda putted and lost power until I shifted 3rd then it was ok. The other day I was in 3rd winding it out and dropped it into 2nd to get a push and had the same problem. Now I have offroad exhaust but I dont think thats it. It's not a real problem because I dont do that often and next year when I SC her I dont think I'll have the problem. Anyone have ideas why?

i point to exhibit b. have you had it retuned? if you havent then there is your problem right there

Archived