TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My Invoice Today

Got my invoice today (well, actually Friday). :hyper2: I guess my marriage has survived worse. :club: Nonetheless :happy feet: :happy feet:

For any trivia players: How many parts go into the SS package?

Answer: 236, all the way from "725HP SUPERCHARGER KIT POL. 1.00 each" to "1/8 RIVET WASHER 32 each".

So far my car has been only driven from production areas to holding areas and back, but when I see it being test driven I am packing my bags. :banvictory:

Got my invoice today (well, actually Friday). :hyper2: I guess my marriage has survived worse. :club: Nonetheless :happy feet: :happy feet:

For any trivia players: How many parts go into the SS package?

Answer: 236, all the way from "725HP SUPERCHARGER KIT POL. 1.00 each" to "1/8 RIVET WASHER 32 each".

So far my car has been only driven from production areas to holding areas and back, but when I see it being test driven I am packing my bags. :banvictory:

John-

When did your car arrive at SAI for the SS conversion? Mine has been there about 4 weeks. Have heard hoods are a holdup at this point.

JW

John-

When did your car arrive at SAI for the SS conversion? Mine has been there about 4 weeks. Have heard hoods are a holdup at this point.

JW

January 26. I will post the whole process later, but SAI has been moving the car around to the various production areas during the last couple of weeks. Yesterday it started out in one of the garages but was moved to the parking lot first thing where it sat all day until it was moved back indoors for the night.

January 26. I will post the whole process later, but SAI has been moving the car around to the various production areas during the last couple of weeks. Yesterday it started out in one of the garages but was moved to the parking lot first thing where it sat all day until it was moved back indoors for the night.

There must be some holdups on some of their parts, that is all I can figure. When my car got there I e-mailed Cynthia as to the wait to get into production and she said they were caught up so the car would go right in.

Does your car have the new wheels and tires, suspension, and hood?

That would be cool, because right now the Colorado caravan heading to Shelbyfest is just me and we need some more Colorado representation!

Probably can't go this year, but I will have the car around at Colorado events as soon as I get it.

Probably can't go this year, but I will have the car around at Colorado events as soon as I get it.

Did your invoice have anything in it other than the invoice? I just got mine yesterday and it was just an invoice. No letter, no instructions, no nothing. Does it mean send them a check now? Or are they just letting me know how much it's going to cost? Very strange I thought.

My car got to SAI on 2/2.

Good Luck with yours. I am interested to know if you got any of the new stuff...11" wheels, colored rear brakes and the other odss and ends.

BJ

Did your invoice have anything in it other than the invoice? I just got mine yesterday and it was just an invoice. No letter, no instructions, no nothing. Does it mean send them a check now? Or are they just letting me know how much it's going to cost? Very strange I thought.

My car got to SAI on 2/2.

Good Luck with yours. I am interested to know if you got any of the new stuff...11" wheels, colored rear brakes and the other odss and ends.

BJ

Just the invoice, but somewhere I read about payment terms (certified check, credit card or ?). I believe the money is due on delivery of the car in one of the approved forms. I will post on the trip, details of the odds and ends, etc. Right now I am stuck on jury duty, probably for the next two weeks or so. I never thought I would say it, but I hope SAI doesn't call during that time.

Archived