TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT CAME TODAY...and I have pics

ELITE 1

I have to say that today was interesting to say the least. My wife and I got up this morning, looked at each other and said "do you think it will come today". We got ready, drove to the dealership, get out of the truck and guess what came driving up behind us.....you guessed it. Just as it was driven off the truck it started to rain, and did it rain. We had to drive our new baby back home in the pouring rain, looks like I will be cleaning her tomorrow. Enjoy the pics....Here is a link to my video

PickingupmyGT5001.jpg

PickingupmyGT5002.jpg

PickingupmyGT5003.jpg

PickingupmyGT5005.jpg

PickingupmyGT5006.jpg

PickingupmyGT5007.jpg

PickingupmyGT5008.jpg

PickingupmyGT5009.jpg

PickingupmyGT50010.jpg

PickingupmyGT50011.jpg

I have to say that today was interesting to say the least. My wife and I got up this morning, looked at each other and said "do you think it will come today". We got ready, drove to the dealership, get out of the truck and guess what came driving up behind us.....you guessed it. Just as it was driven off the truck it started to rain, and did it rain. We had to drive our new baby back home in the pouring rain, looks like I will be cleaning her tomorrow. Enjoy the pics....Here is a link to my video

E,

Congrats. I knooooow how you feel. Awsome. :hyper:

E1, You have captured the delivery & filmed it. This is the best delivery photo / documentation I have seen. You the Man. Wow, you must of had ESP. Your car is awesome looking. The best thing about your movie is that ist says "more to come". Thanks for the shots, there great. Enjoy your ride :shift:

PickingupmyGT5001.jpg

PickingupmyGT5002.jpg

PickingupmyGT5003.jpg

PickingupmyGT5005.jpg

PickingupmyGT5006.jpg

PickingupmyGT5007.jpg

PickingupmyGT5008.jpg

PickingupmyGT5009.jpg

PickingupmyGT50010.jpg

PickingupmyGT50011.jpg

elite

im drooling .... car looks awesome .... congratulations for the wait being over ! ... This reminds me .. to have my digital ready and cam corder on standby !

God i hope my ETA is realistic !

Dealer ETA 11/29/06 and counting down !

dond

You lucky dog! I've driven by my dealership everyday and so far bupkiss! Mine was built 10/16, shipped 10/25 and as of 11/6 (which was the stated delivery date) was on a railcar in KC.

I'm dying here!

It's nice to see another one sans the stripes. Mine is black with only the GT500 lower stripe in tungsten, and I thought hard about deleting that. Are you going to leave yours bare or are you planning on having the stripes painted on as others have done?

You lucky dog! I've driven by my dealership everyday and so far bupkiss! Mine was built 10/16, shipped 10/25 and as of 11/6 (which was the stated delivery date) was on a railcar in KC.

I'm dying here!

It's nice to see another one sans the stripes. Mine is black with only the GT500 lower stripe in tungsten, and I thought hard about deleting that. Are you going to leave yours bare or are you planning on having the stripes painted on as others have done?

...us local KC guys went on a special ops; car will be released for a small adm (I mean a small ransom) :hysterical:

...good luck with getting yours, hopefully no hangups with getting it from railyard to dealer

John

:hyper: Well it is finally here. My sales manager called at 7:45 am to tell me it had come in late yesterday while he was out taking his wife to the Dr. So, no pictures on the truck. He did say that they won't do anything to it til I tell them to. Since I have to get my son over here to take me to the dealership which is 85 miles away, I told them to go ahead and start cleaning it up. Hopefully when I get there I will still get good pictures. I almost hate going today because we had a front blow in last night and the wind is blowing 30-50 mph gusts. I am too anxious to wait. I ordered on May 31st from a small dealership south of DFW. My deal is for $200 under MSRP. I am praying the deal won't change when I get there to pick it up. I changed my order from the White with blue stripes to Alloy stripe delete(hopefully a real sleeper). I plan on doing the tune with Jason and his cold air kit. The only other thing I may do is change the gears to either 3.73's or 3.90's. Gordon :headspin::headspin:

:hyper: Well it is finally here. My sales manager called at 7:45 am to tell me it had come in late yesterday while he was out taking his wife to the Dr. So, no pictures on the truck. He did say that they won't do anything to it til I tell them to. Since I have to get my son over here to take me to the dealership which is 85 miles away, I told them to go ahead and start cleaning it up. Hopefully when I get there I will still get good pictures. I almost hate going today because we had a front blow in last night and the wind is blowing 30-50 mph gusts. I am too anxious to wait. I ordered on May 31st from a small dealership south of DFW. My deal is for $200 under MSRP. I am praying the deal won't change when I get there to pick it up. I changed my order from the White with blue stripes to Alloy stripe delete(hopefully a real sleeper). I plan on doing the tune with Jason and his cold air kit. The only other thing I may do is change the gears to either 3.73's or 3.90's. Gordon :headspin::headspin:

GREAT NEWS :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: let the party begin (or the burnouts)

John

Pics, Pics, Pics. Please, Please, Please..... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I got the Alloy/Delete also. :shades:

I made the 80 mile trip home uneventful. By the time I got home, the car was running like I hoped. After taking off the TC, it was really easy to light the tires in 1st and 2nd. The color is really unbelievable. The paint quality is really fine. I couldn't find a thing wrong with it and even after my trip home I can't find a leak.

I will try to post a few pictures.

I made the 80 mile trip home uneventful. By the time I got home, the car was running like I hoped. After taking off the TC, it was really easy to light the tires in 1st and 2nd. The color is really unbelievable. The paint quality is really fine. I couldn't find a thing wrong with it and even after my trip home I can't find a leak.

I will try to post a few pictures. The dealer did in fact honor our deal. $200 under MSRP. My drive out price was $46362.07, and that included$2710.63 of sales tax. Actual car price was $43370.00. All I had was the premium interior package. The shaker 500 sounds great to me and I really like the sound of the stock exhaust.

I will try to post a few pictures. The dealer did in fact honor our deal. $200 under MSRP. My drive out price was $46362.07, and that included$2710.63 of sales tax. Actual car price was $43370.00. All I had was the premium interior package. The shaker 500 sounds great to me and I really like the sound of the stock exhaust.

That's a big smile! :spiteful: congrats & happy motoring :happy feet:

Archived