TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lake San Antonio Cruise pics

Cali_KR

Woke up Saturday to a Blue Jay Blue sky, so we knew the day would be great for a cruise to the Central Coast and Lake San Antonio.

First off, tip 'o the cap to the folks at Central Coast Cobras for organizing this fun event, and for putting on a spectacular BBQ. A lot of work goes into setting up and servind the food, and those people deserve a hand for all of their hard work.

Great turn out (I didn't get an exact count), but by my estimation, about 20 Cobras, 1 Ford GT, 1 '68 GT350 'vert, 20 'Vettes, two 356 Porsches (kits), and 9 New Gen Shelbys, plus a smattering of other cars.

Team Shelby members in attendance,

Mike, Tom, Art, Harald, Rick, yours truly and respective family members as well. There were a copule of others who's names I didn't get.

Good seeing you guys and your families, can't wait to hook up again.

Tom aka Cali_KR

Lake_SA_lineup.jpg

Lake_lunch.jpg

Lake_mirror.jpg

Lake_SA_lineup.jpg

Lake_lunch.jpg

Lake_mirror.jpg

Here is a link to 3 pictures of the group.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii210/S...ise%20Mar%2009/

More will be added.

Harold tell the club that we had a great time......Yes ,even with the "Vette People"

Lunch was great and we really enjoyed the day.

Leaving the lake saturday, one of the newer red corvette came up on me very fast as we were getting on the 101 heading south, pulled up beside me and wanted to play, I looked around and was all clear, we slowed down to around 40 and hit the gas, took off in 2nd gear in the auto and after about 8 seconds he had enough, bye-bye corvette, so I think he now has a different opinion of our shelbys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived