TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not yet!!!!

I guess I was the first with a SS, so its only fair that I be the LAST with a Jacket!!!!!

Bud might be holding mine for being such a pain in his BUTT!!!!!

MM

That's gotta be it............first SS, last jacket.

Not yet!!!!

I guess I was the first with a SS, so its only fair that I be the LAST with a Jacket!!!!!

Bud might be holding mine for being such a pain in his BUTT!!!!!

MM

That or they ran out of leather making those long long arm sleeves. :hysterical::hysterical:

That or they ran out of leather making those long long arm sleeves. :hysterical::hysterical:

Just talked to Bud! He said that he hasnt seen my jacket, but the weather has gotten cold and luckly there was an EXTRA SS jacket that he just HAPPENED to find laying around, but he told me the bad thing is that EVERYONE is calling him Michael NOW!!!!!

MM

As stated earlier my wife got hers last Friday. I got the the UPS note as I wasn't here to sign for it so I debated whether or not to hold it for Christmas or not. Well I decided to give it to her as we are going to Vegas this week for a race and she is planning on wearing it every where (including a stop at SAI) so I am glad I gave it to her as she is very happy. And we all know when mommas happy....especially happy in sin city. You all have fun. I will.

just got mine last friday in new york csm 07ss204. i wanted to say thank you shelby team for the awesome jacket it is well made and beautiful like the cars you produce. i think any of us will be proud to wear these jackets at the car shows and be able to identify fellow shelby enthusiast. thanks again.

Archived