TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

Had a guy locally (a town about 15 minutes away) called my Dad a couple of weeks ago. He asked Dad if I was the Michael Morris in Perry GA with the Super Snake. Dad told him I was and why was he asking. Dad was told the guy just got the order in for SAI to make the jackets and saw my name and Perry and was just wondering. I have his number and he invited me to come down and see his place and take a look at the jackets!!!

Pretty cool HUH!!!

MM

Michael, your mission, if you accept it, is to go down and snap some pics of jacket 07SS0134.

( this post will self destruct if you choose to remove it ).

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a guy locally (a town about 15 minutes away) called my Dad a couple of weeks ago. He asked Dad if I was the Michael Morris in Perry GA with the Super Snake. Dad told him I was and why was he asking. Dad was told the guy just got the order in for SAI to make the jackets and saw my name and Perry and was just wondering. I have his number and he invited me to come down and see his place and take a look at the jackets!!!

Pretty cool HUH!!!

MM

9-10-09

I just dropped my car off at SAI for the SS package, 8-24-09.

I sure would like his number. I emailed Cynthia @ SAI, last week regarding the jackets. She replied the order went out 3 weeks ago from 9-3-09. I ordered two. One for me and my wife.

Originally back in April, I requested our names be embroidered on our jackets.

Last week I reconsidered our names being on the jacket, sent Cynthia an email, requesting for our names NOT to have our names embroidered on the jackets. She replied, SORRY, order already sent.

Here is the email address I found in my April email from SAI about the jackets.

Steve Mansell, stevem@shelbyautos.com

2008 Shelby GT500 - convertible - black

CSM 08SS0097

VIN # 1ZVHT89S585104475

Please reply if you find out other information.

• 2 weeks later...
Dad had the number. I asked him for it the other day and he hasnt found it yet. They run with him every week and will try to get it for me this week.

MM

Keep up the good work MM. And not to worry, only a very few will know your mission. You, me, your Dad and who ever else reads this thread.

• 4 weeks later...
Upper 80's this weekend, so I'm good for now. :hysterical:

Well we haven't been so lucky up here in Calgary. We have had snow for a week now! I am waiting for one of our famous Chinooks to roll into town to melt it all so I can get a little bit mre driving in before driving season is done for another year!

Brett

Hi all!!!!!!

We are gathering the information for the SS jackets. Please contact Kameron at Kam's email addy He will need your name, VIN# CSM# and size (s-med-lg-xl-2x-3x). Also please let him know what first name you want on your jacket.

You can also purchase another jacket if you wish. Each additional jacket is $300.00 and you can have a different first name and the SAME CSM# on it. As soon as I get back to work, I will try to post a pic of what the jackets "COULD" look like. It is a photoshop pic and it "MAY" change when the real ones are done.

Thanks!!!!!

Bud

Bud

Do you have any ETA yet for the Super Snake jackets Please advise.

Thanks,

Robert

SS070284

• 2 weeks later...

11-05-09...BREAKING NEWS!!!!

UPS Just delivered my SS Jacket!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

It's a beauty for sure!!! A leterman's jacket with the SS CSM number on right sleeve and Carroll's signature on the left. Also has a LARGE Tiffany SS Snake patch on the back. My name is embroidered on the front left breast panel and there is a CS logo patch on the right breast panel.

Black on Black with leather sleeves, a black satin liner, and also has a inside breast pocket too.

Thank you very, very, very, very, much Bud Mahony, Dave Fleming, and EVERYONE ELSE at SAI who was invloved in this project!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You folks just made a crappy day a WHOLE lot better.

11-05-09...BREAKING NEWS!!!!

UPS Just delivered my SS Jacket!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

It's a beauty for sure!!! A leterman's jacket with the SS CSM number on right sleeve and Carroll's signature on the left. Also has a LARGE Tiffany SS Snake patch on the back. My name is embroidered on the front left breast panel and there is a CS logo patch on the right breast panel.

Black on Black (leather or pleather sleeves, not sure which one yet) with a black satin liner, and also has a inside breast pocket too.

Thank you very, very, very, very, much Bud Mahony, Dave Fleming, and EVERYONE ELSE at SAI who was invloved in this project!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You folks just made a crappy day a WHOLE lot better.

Sweet E

Not cold here yet, but maybe Ill get mine before it gets cold. Might be nice in Jan in Vegas!!!

MM

Sweet E

Not cold here yet, but maybe Ill get mine before it gets cold. Might be nice in Jan in Vegas!!!

MM

Agreed Michael; especally if we get that cold wind blast again this year. It only lasted for a few hours in the morning, but it was cold and windy for sure.

I suspect that they are being shipped out to all now, so keep your eye open for the UPS delivery van.

:happy feet:

I thought for sure that since it was my B-Day it would have showed up today. :yup: Enis are you sure my name isn't on yours???

I sure hope they sent it to the correct address this time! My luck with that has not been the greatest.

I agree that would have be very cool if it shows up on your birthday, but in my neck of the woods UPS delivers until 8PM, so it might just show up before the (business) day is over my friend.

All I can say is that it was shipped to the address that I gave Dave Fleming when I placed my jacket request so many months ago.

And no, with an oddball name like mine, it's definately not your jacket!!! :hysterical:

I thought for sure that since it was my B-Day it would have showed up today. :yup: Enis are you sure my name isn't on yours???

I sure hope they sent it to the correct address this time! My luck with that has not been the greatest.

My B-days next week :happy feet: ........................hopefully I'll have it by then.

Archived