TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just spent another $400, this time at The Shelby Store.....

William Rodgers

Could not resist the 20% off for Forum Members, I just wish they had Womens and Children sizes, I would have spent even more.

I bought the luggage set, could not help it, on sale plus 20% off.

Yep - the luggage set is a double-whammy discount that's hard to pass up. We're adding a lot of items for women soon. If we don't get them online before the coupon expires, we'll just have to issue another coupon code ;)

I thought about the luggage, but never take the SGT on vacation like trips---If anyone at Shelby is listening, could you offer the pieces seperately?? I'd love to have the smaller two sizes. Or if someone wants an extra larger on and would like to work out a deal on the 2 smaller pieces, PM me. Larry

I thought about the luggage, but never take the SGT on vacation like trips---If anyone at Shelby is listening, could you offer the pieces seperately?? I'd love to have the smaller two sizes. Or if someone wants an extra larger on and would like to work out a deal on the 2 smaller pieces, PM me. Larry

Larry, this has been requested numerous times. However, SAI purchased them in sets.

Yep - the luggage set is a double-whammy discount that's hard to pass up. We're adding a lot of items for women soon. If we don't get them online before the coupon expires, we'll just have to issue another coupon code ;)

double whammy is right up my alley,

ordered the luggage and Shelby GT book.

thanks Robert, good luck with the new endeavor!

Archived