TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Apparel

Staff

I was hoping to have the items in hand for our 45th Mustang party at our local Ford dealer Friday night :drool: . They are clearng off their front lot so our club can park only Mustangs there. There will be food, cake and the local TV stations. Certainly not Birmingham, but better than staying home on a Friday night. :happy feet:

Hopefully I'll be able to get them in time for my birthday on April 30 instead. :drool:

:lurk:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.........maybe some day we will get GT/SC items......

Gentlemen,

I believe I have just what you're looking for. The Special Edition Shelby GT/SC T-shirt. It's plain white and not particularly distinctive. It does have two silver stripes on it. Not over the top flashy but tasteful. It does not say SC on it anywhere. It looks just like any other white T-shirt, most people don't pay a whole lot of attention to it. To all outward appearances there is nothing all that special about it.

But it's definitely worth the money, because when you're wearing it......you can kick anybody's as*!

Chip

Gentlemen,

I believe I have just what you're looking for. The Special Edition Shelby GT/SC T-shirt. It's plain white and not particularly distinctive. It does have two silver stripes on it. Not over the top flashy but tasteful. It does not say SC on it anywhere. It looks just like any other white T-shirt, most people don't pay a whole lot of attention to it. To all outward appearances there is nothing all that special about it.

But it's definitely worth the money, because when you're wearing it......you can kick anybody's as*!

Chip

It comes in black with silver stripes too!

Gentlemen,

Chip

What a great idea ! lol very nice Chip, very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
We just send a notice out that the items are on the way to us. We will honor the 20% off for all Shelby GT items when they arrive.

Robert,

Any news yet?

:lurk:

• 2 weeks later...

Sharon,

My SGT Tee and hat are due on UPS today :happy feet: :drool:

I really am interested in the black camp shirt. How do the sizes run? I assume these won't be available in the Gift Shop? We'll be down a month from now. As always, SAI is on top of my "to do" list. It is tough to decide on the size without trying it on.

Thanks,

Erik

Sharon,

My SGT Tee and hat are due on UPS today :happy feet: :drool:

I really am interested in the black camp shirt. How do the sizes run? I assume these won't be available in the Gift Shop? We'll be down a month from now. As always, SAI is on top of my "to do" list. It is tough to decide on the size without trying it on.

Thanks,

Erik

They run m-3x and yes they will be in the gift shop.

They run m-3x and yes they will be in the gift shop.

Thanks,

Excellent. :happy feet:

I'll guess I'll have to wait until June for mine :cry:

33 days but whose counting??

We just send a notice out that the items are on the way to us. We will honor the 20% off for all Shelby GT items when they arrive.

Robert,

Just checking if this will be honored? I see there are a couple of nice shirts. Black Camp shirt would be fantastic at 20% :lurk: . Been waiting anxiously and looks like you did well.

DrKSGT

Robert,

Just checking if this will be honored? I see there are a couple of nice shirts. Black Camp shirt would be fantastic at 20% :lurk: . Been waiting anxiously and looks like you did well.

DrKSGT

+1

The shirts look great! I can't believe they're actually for sale. ;)

Ken

p.s. And there's finally something in BLUE! :happy feet:

The white polo is perfect for the fastest color Shelby GT! I just alerted my wife with a Father's Day hint!!

The white polo is perfect for the fastest color Shelby GT! I just alerted my wife with a Father's Day hint!!

:headscratch: I'm confused. The white doesn't look so good with the fastest black SGT :stirpot:

:hysterical:

Robert,

DrKSGT

How do we get the discount on an on-line order? Is there a special promo code or something? I only received a 10% discount on the SGT hat I ordered last Friday.

Erik

The discount code is in the club house.

Thanks Robert.

When I enter the 20% SGT promo code from the Clubhouse on my order for the SGT camp shirt, I receive an error message telling me the promo number is not valid. I've tried it several times with the same results.

Erik

Thanks Robert.

When I enter the 20% SGT promo code from the Clubhouse on my order for the SGT camp shirt, I receive an error message telling me the promo number is not valid. I've tried it several times with the same results.

Erik

You are correct. I have now fixed it. Sorry about that - I'm new to this store software. :banghead:

You are correct. I have now fixed it. Sorry about that - I'm new to this store software. :banghead:

Robert,

I see that the Black GT Camp Shirt and the SGT hat will do the 20% but, I cannot get the Blue GT Polo to work. Tried each by themselves and the Blue would not discount. Combining all three results in discount applied to only the Camp shirt and the Hat.

Seeing I have another couple days, I will try again. Clearly helps to on shipping calculation to put it all together.

Anyone else running into this?

DrKSGT

Robert,

I see that the Black GT Camp Shirt and the SGT hat will do the 20% but, I cannot get the Blue GT Polo to work. Tried each by themselves and the Blue would not discount. Combining all three results in discount applied to only the Camp shirt and the Hat.

Seeing I have another couple days, I will try again. Clearly helps to on shipping calculation to put it all together.

Anyone else running into this?

DrKSGT

It did the same thing to me. :headscratch:

I just deleted the blue shirt and ordered only the black camp shirt. I can pick the blue one up some other time I'm in Vegas.

Thanks, Robert. I placed my order and the discount came up as advertised. It was more than enough to cover the UPS :happy feet:

Archived