TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AVOID USING (STUBHUB) TICKET BROKER

I wont go into total details to spare you of the drama, but please trust me on this one, DO NOT USE STUB HUB.

They promise timely delivery and fail to come thru, with no help from their customer service and their supervisors.

Thanks to there failure to deliver tickets in time, my entire trip was scrapped.

thousands of people are complaining about them. AVOID

I wont go into total details to spare you of the drama, but please trust me on this one, DO NOT USE STUB HUB.

They promise timely delivery and fail to come thru, with no help from their customer service and their supervisors.

Thanks to there failure to deliver tickets in time, my entire trip was scrapped.

thousands of people are complaining about them. AVOID

I've used them and had no problems. But it's been a couple years. Maybe they need a bailout.

As a seller, I've recently sold over 20 pairs of ticket to the Houston Rodeo and everything went great. As soon as the buyer buys the tickets, the seller is suppose to but them in a fedex drop box for delivery. After that, as a seller, its out of my control. If I don't deliver then they will hit my credit card for the amount of sale. I've had no problems and made a little cash for some mods. :happy feet:

Archived