TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Local Cruise Spot in So Cal (RSM)

RStangsOC

Hey there,

The TGIF Restaurant in Ranch Santa Margarita is starting a weekly Cruise Night Event. First one will take place on Thursday April 9th - and every Thursday night from then on.

Starts at 5:00 and goes till......whenever everyone leaves.

Come show off your car and enjoy great Happy Hour specials.

$1.00 Sliders

$1.50 Basket of Fries

Great Beer and Drink Specials (just dont drink to much - dont want anyone to get in trouble).

The event takes place at T.G.I. Fridays

22022 El Paseo

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Phone: 949-459-1531

Here is a link to the flyer - http://members.cox.net/pagenicholson/Cruis...SM%20Poster.pdf

Hope to see some of you there

Page

Hey there,

The TGIF Restaurant in Ranch Santa Margarita is starting a weekly Cruise Night Event. First one will take place on Thursday April 9th - and every Thursday night from then on.

Starts at 5:00 and goes till......whenever everyone leaves.

Come show off your car and enjoy great Happy Hour specials.

$1.00 Sliders

$1.50 Basket of Fries

Great Beer and Drink Specials (just dont drink to much - dont want anyone to get in trouble).

The event takes place at T.G.I. Fridays

22022 El Paseo

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Phone: 949-459-1531

Here is a link to the flyer - http://members.cox.net/pagenicholson/Cruis...SM%20Poster.pdf

Hope to see some of you there

Page

You are fast!

Thank You,

Tom

Stangs in the Body Shop for a new skin. I will be able to join the crowd after The Fabulous Fords Forever weekend on April 19, 2009. It will great to see some TS Members.

Tom

Stangs in the Body Shop for a new skin. I will be able to join the crowd after The Fabulous Fords Forever weekend on April 19, 2009. It will great to see some TS Members.

Tom

Hey there Tom,

Will be good to have you join us :) The more the merrier. If you know of others with nice cars (no matter what make or model) pass the word along and have them join us. The GM at this TGIF wants to make this a HUGE weekly event.

Page

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Confirmed with the TGIF General Manager - the Miller Light Girls (some of them) will be there this Thursday - handing out some goodies.

If you have friends with cars other than Mustangs (Vette's, Vipers, GTO's, whatever) - pass the word along about this cruise night. This is going to be a weekly thing - for ALL cars.

Thanks

Page

I like that location, there are tons of other shops in that complex. There's even a Cold Stone Ice Cream place for those of us that aren't watching our weight Paige :P

I'm in!

Alan

I like that location, there are tons of other shops in that complex. There's even a Cold Stone Ice Cream place for those of us that aren't watching our weight Paige :P

I'm in!

Alan

Hey - be nice :)

And get the name right will ya - its PAGE - not Paige (which is how it is spelled for a woman) :):)

I will be there also - a little late - but there none the less :)

Hey there,

Confirmed with the TGIF General Manager - the Miller Light Girls (some of them) will be there this Thursday - handing out some goodies.

If you have friends with cars other than Mustangs (Vette's, Vipers, GTO's, whatever) - pass the word along about this cruise night. This is going to be a weekly thing - for ALL cars.

Thanks

Page

We will also have a 2010 Mustang GT and a 2009 Shelby GT500KR at the event.

Just got of the phone with the Saleen family, Sean Saleen will be there to answer questions about SMS and its new product line up.

Hope to see some TS members today.

Thank You,

Tom

The event was MUCH better than last week for sure – many more cars this week. Hopefully this will continue to grow.

Starting next Thursday.

Weekly raffle - AAA will be raffling off one membership per week.

There will be a 50/50 raffle weekly also. Whatever the proceeds are from sales of tickets - 50% of it will go to the winning ticket holder - the other 50% will be donated to a charity (ALS Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation, or the Orangewood Children’s Foundation).

Will TRY to remember to post something mid-week next week to remind everyone of the event :)

Page

The event was MUCH better than last week for sure – many more cars this week. Hopefully this will continue to grow.

Starting next Thursday.

Weekly raffle - AAA will be raffling off one membership per week.

There will be a 50/50 raffle weekly also. Whatever the proceeds are from sales of tickets - 50% of it will go to the winning ticket holder - the other 50% will be donated to a charity (ALS Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation, or the Orangewood Children’s Foundation).

Will TRY to remember to post something mid-week next week to remind everyone of the event :)

Page

Had to work late last week, then coaching basball till dark tonight sooo, two strikes for me so far :( . What kind of hours does the GTG run Page?

Alan

Had to work late last week, then coaching basball till dark tonight sooo, two strikes for me so far :( . What kind of hours does the GTG run Page?

Alan

Hey Alan,

Okay - I must be getting old or something - GTG? :)

Last night there were cars there till about 7:30 or so. I would bet as it starts to stay light out later (and is warmer) that the crowd will stay longer.

Page

Quick reminder - this is tomorrow night. Starts at 5:00 and goes till whenever.

According to the General Manager - starting this week a weekly raffle - AAA will be raffling off one membership per week (more things to come).

There will also be a 50/50 raffle weekly also. Whatever the proceeds are from sales of tickets - 50% of it will go to the winning ticket holder - the other 50% will be donated to a charity (ALS Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation, or the Orangewood Children’s Home).

Join us and have fun :)

Quick reminder - this is tomorrow night. Starts at 5:00 and goes till whenever.

According to the General Manager - starting this week a weekly raffle - AAA will be raffling off one membership per week (more things to come).

There will also be a 50/50 raffle weekly also. Whatever the proceeds are from sales of tickets - 50% of it will go to the winning ticket holder - the other 50% will be donated to a charity (ALS Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation, or the Orangewood Children’s Home).

Join us and have fun :)

I will throw in a FREE oil change and filter for the raffle!

Tom

Hey there,

Best turnout so far - roughly 40 cars. The 50/50 drew $140 - so $70 went to the lucky ticket holder, and $70 is being donated to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

I will post a reminder on Wednesday for next weeks event :)

Page

• 2 weeks later...

Archived