TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TPMS Synch Tool

Great find! I haven't had any problems with my TPMS sensors since I had my GT500 wheels installed, but it never hurts to have one of these around should problems arise...and for $4.99, can't beat the price!

Hey, what do you know, finally found something worthy of my 1000th post!!!

Need help where do you put the code?

On the checkout screen there's a field down in the lower left for the coupon code, then above next to "shipping" you click on the APPLY button. You can enter your credit card info after you see the $30 discount has been applied.

I bought one too! Thanks HORSBYT! -Steve

Wow, incredible buy. I have one, but got this one too cause mine didn't come w/ a DVD! Good way for American Muscle to get some future business, also.

Thanks Again Cliff!! $4.99 shipped is awesome. Word to the wise though, these damn things don't last long..I have been through 4 of them in the past two years...If you do alot with 07+ cars, buy a couple at this price!!

Alex

WOW, Talk about FAST shipping! I ordered my TPMS tool from American Muscle on Friday morning and it landed in my mail box today! I can't believe that it made it all the way from PA to TX in one day, especially via the USPS...AMAZING!!!

Archived