TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaque

progolferv1

Noob question...I am considering a purchase of a GT500 within days...I saw there were dash plaques however the dealer I am dealing with said '09s' don't have them. What is the procedure to get the plaque? Also, SVT used to send a whole bunch of goodies, along with a certificate that said "you now own a SVT product". They still do that?

Dan

Former SVTs-93 Cobra, 95 Cobra, 97 Cobra, 02 L

Current ride-Lingenfelter Corvette

You can get a certificate from SVT. See this link: http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/home/p...ertificates.pdf

I saw where to order these dash plaques and I was surprised at the cost. Are these dash plaques really in excess of $300.00 or am I missing something here? :headscratch:

Thanks,

Robert

You have to also take into account that a portion of that amount goes to the Caroll Shelby foundation for children. I believe it's $150.00.

I saw where to order these dash plaques and I was surprised at the cost. Are these dash plaques really in excess of $300.00 or am I missing something here? :headscratch:

Thanks,

Robert

If you are ordering make sure you add your VIN under the comment box i think, otherwise you will get a plaque signed but no VIN on it.

and i agree with other members it is worth it. will make your car linked to Mr Shelby personally and that is precious, i think he got tired from signing all those plaques and instructed FORD to make the dash where no plaque can go in........lol......JK.

Archived