TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need a new name now!

mikewheels

Been here a while and I've been trying to get into a Shelby. Finally the planets aligned today and I was able to trade in my Cali Special for this new '08 SGT 'vert. I kept some of my mods but had to give up some to make the deal work. I swapped the mirrors and antenna at the dealer before I left. It was worth it to me. #1008. It needs new stripes and the scoop replaced but that's just part of the fun, right?

DSC00296.jpg

Been here a while and I've been trying to get into a Shelby. Finally the planets aligned today and I was able to trade in my Cali Special for this new '08 SGT 'vert. I kept some of my mods but had to give up some to make the deal work. I swapped the mirrors and antenna at the dealer before I left. It was worth it to me. #1008. It needs new stripes and the scoop replaced but that's just part of the fun, right?

DSC00296.jpg

She's a beauty..........Congrats. :happy feet:

Thanks for the kudos and info guys. I've wanted a Shelby since selling my '67 GT500 back in '86. I've been over to Tasca twice this week but couldn't work a deal with them on a car but maybe it will work for a Whipple down the road. I only live 5 miles away from them. :shift:

• 4 weeks later...
Nice ride indeed. I like it. :)

Once you pick your new screen name...send Robertlane a PM with the new one and he will make it happen for you.

Yes...looks great. By the way, how do you change your screen name. I picked a generic one when I joined, and would like to change it. Can't figure out how to do it.

Grabber...thanks again for the advice on the CAI. You can see from Jay's post a few minutes ago...I ordered it this morning. Can't wait to get it installed!

See post #4.

Tried PM to robertlane, but I keep getting this message...

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

...am I using the right robertlane?

Tried PM to robertlane, but I keep getting this message...

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

...am I using the right robertlane?

Theres only one Robert Lane. I guess you could try PMing Sharon.

Just go with

WOA!!!!!! or DUDE.

Either one works, nice ride. Glad to have you on the team.

Yes...looks great. By the way, how do you change your screen name. I picked a generic one when I joined, and would like to change it. Can't figure out how to do it.

Grabber...thanks again for the advice on the CAI. You can see from Jay's post a few minutes ago...I ordered it this morning. Can't wait to get it installed!

Go to controls and select your profile, change screen name. Easy to do. Takes some time to navigate the site. Gook Luck

Archived