TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca is # 1 in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not be happier, I just picked up my car today. Dennis and his Team are a Great bunch of guys. Dennis was fantastic through the entire ordeal, from the first day I e-mailed him a while back until today he has been excellent. I could not have asked for more. My car came out Awesome.

Thank you Dennis, please thank your Team as well.

I HIGHLY recommend Team Tasca, I will be going back to them for any Mod's going forward.

Now for the results and some Pic's..........

Here she is getting cleaned up-

28suebr.jpg

Here she is with Wicked's car behind her-

20ab7e1.jpg

This is what I am talking about..........

29bkegw.jpg

Numbers coming soon........

20s820p.jpg

Wow, I love these Valve Covers-

2m43w50.jpg

One more of the Engine-

8wb6o4.jpg

Can you believe this, I could not be happier with the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2gxfh8m.jpg

In case you do not like the Black Back, after all White is the fastest color :happy feet: -

24cb1ch.jpg

It is like I have an entire new car, I could not be happier.

Thank you again Dennis and the Tasca Team!!!!!!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I could not be happier, I just picked my car today. Dennis and his Team are a Great bunch of guys. Dennis was fantastic through the entire ordeal, from the first day I e-mailed him a while back to today he has been excellent. I could not have asked for more. My car came out Awesome.

Thank you Dennis, please thank your Team as well.

I HIGHLY recommend Team Tasca, I will be going back to them for any Mod's going forward.

Now for the results and some Pic's..........

Here she is getting cleaned up-

28suebr.jpg

Here she is with Wicked's car behind her-

20ab7e1.jpg

This is what I am talking about..........

29bkegw.jpg

Numbers coming soon........

20s820p.jpg

Wow, I love these Valve Covers-

2m43w50.jpg

One more of the Engine-

8wb6o4.jpg

Can you believe this, I could not be happier with the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2gxfh8m.jpg

In case you do not like the Black Back, after all White is the fastest color :happy feet: -

24cb1ch.jpg

It is like I have an entire new car, I could not be happier.

Thank you again Dennis and the Tasca Team!!!!!!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

So is that 495.4 h.p at 4,550 or 4,600 r.pm hard to see chart. Car looks great with S/C & the blue valve covers.

I am Happy with the Shelby Gauges, they sit pretty flush. If you examine them they could be better, but they are certainly up to Ford Factory standards in my opinion.

I ended up not going with the Clutch and the stock one held up on 2 Dyno runs, I am very happy about that. I will ride on this one and more than likely get the Mcleod Twin when this one goes.

I do not have forged internals, I am not concerned. I do not beat the crap out of my cars and do not race or track. I do like the extra Power I have for every now and then when I want to Blast off a little!!!!

I am Happy with the Shelby Gauges, they sit pretty flush. If you examine them they could be better, but they are certainly up to Ford Factory standards in my opinion.

I ended up not going with the Clutch and the stock one held up on 2 Dyno runs, I am very happy about that. I will ride on this one and more than likely get the Mcleod Twin when this one goes.

I do not have forged internals, I am not concerned. I do not beat the crap out of my cars and do not race or track. I do like the extra Power I have for every now and then when I want to Blast off a little!!!!

Nice. Glad you are happy.

Carnut!!!!

WHHoooooooooooooo HHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Looks killer!! Love your dyno pull...now I am really drooling!! Haha!

Thank you, I could not believe my Dyno pull. It really is a totally different car. I loved it before, I feel as good or better than the day I originally picked it up. Like I have a new car. Now I just have to Paint the Calipers and install the Shelby Armrest. I also have the Shelby Pedals in my garage waiting to go on. I am debating the Moroso Coolent over-flow tank as well. Have to have the bling with the zing.

The polished Whipple looks great, especially with the blue valve covers. 495RWHP is a great pull. Very nice. I'll bet it pulls like crazy. Go out and enjoy your new installed power.

Don

Thank you Don, yours was one I was looking at that made me jealous.

I ...do not race or track. I do like the extra Power I have for every now and then when I want to Blast off a little!!!!

That is a beutiful setup!!! You really should reconsider taking it to the track, it's really not feasible to take advantage of all that power on the street and your car is built to go REALLY fast.

Either way very nice looking and great performing car so have fun with it.

That is a beutiful setup!!! You really should reconsider taking it to the track, it's really not feasible to take advantage of all that power on the street and your car is built to go REALLY fast.

Either way very nice looking and great performing car so have fun with it.

I may give it a whirl, see what happens this summer.

Thank you

Archived