TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT500 photos from Ford

robertlane

+1, it's been like 2 1/2 hours since your post Robert, my patients are only 3 hours long. If I don't see them soon, I may spontaneously combust.

Poof... and then he was gone.. :lol:

Robert,

Thanks for the pictures.. Nice. What's the chance of getting some pictures of the other color combos..? What if I said pretty please?

Thanks Buddy!!!!!

Much appreciated!!!!!!!

Any chance of getting any video, like the track testing of the GTR???

They came out with a video introduction (of sorts) for the '05 Mustang, would thaey do it for the GT500?

KingCobra.

Well, I had burned down....and then had to put myself together again. My wife thanks you. Nice snaps! Funny, he looks happiest while driving....like we would be! :lol:

Yeah, (Tungsten, Satin Silver)if they (Tungsten, Satin Silver) have other colors (Tungsten, Satin Silver), pix of those--especially in a convertible would (Tungsten, Satin Silver) be cool! B)

So much for subliminal suggestions! ;)

THANK YOU ROBERT!!!

Guys, do you too think the Dark Red interior does not fit the Torch Red exterior color? Look in one of the photos.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It would be tougher to notice on the coupe, but it stands out with the top down on the convert.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It would be tougher to notice on the coupe, but it stands out with the top down on the convert.

I have an 05 GT that is Torch Red with the red/black interior and it matches perfect. The red/black interior matches better with Torch Red than the Redfire Metallic IMO. I saw a Shelby in Torch Red at the Oshkosh Fly-In last summer and it looks almost identical to the current Torch Red on the GT's (Mustang).

I'm disappointed that the only other option for the interior is black/black. That's like looking into a black hole. And if you want to add some excitement to the interior and go with red/black what color can you go with? I don't know what combinations Ford will offer, but besides Torch Red and Black most of the other exterior colors could get a little scary with the red/black interior. Maybe Tungsten or Alloy would work and White without the blue LeMans stripes. Too bad at least Grey/Black isn't offered. What do you guys think?

I have an 05 GT that is Torch Red with the red/black interior and it matches perfect. The red/black interior matches better with Torch Red than the Redfire Metallic IMO.

I'm disappointed that the only other option for the interior is black/black. That's like looking into a black hole. Too bad at least Grey/Black isn't offered. What do you guys think?

Good to know that the red's look good together. And, I agree with your hope for more interior color choices. Red would go with Red, White and Black IMO. That leaves a lot of other color combos that would only get black/black interior. I doubt we'll get them in 2007 - maybe 2008 model year?

Just curious what you guys think about a new mustang redfire in color with torch red stripes and the bright red interior? I'm typically a fan of blue or black but I really think it would both stand out and look really good........

No, not for me. The redfire is nice but not with those red stripes and that interior. Tungsten stripes maybe. In my opinion of course.

I agree with Pat.

RedFire is awsome, but would clash with the lighter red interior.

Redfire with Tunsten or Satin Silver Stripes.......WOW!!!!!!!

But, the debate is pointless anyway.

They aren't offering RedFire on the GT500.

KingCobra.

Archived