TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She is finally here

progolferv1

I got the call last night the my car is coming early and arrived late last night. Its amazing with no mods how fast these cars are. I have washed it and waxed it already, and more people walk up to you and start asking questions about it. that little car is my sons, i have been living thru him that past couple of years. Now its daddy's turn. I have had priapism for the last 24 hours.

As a side note what cold air intake should i get. It came with ford racing mufflers that was a suprise and a added bonus. I was thinking c and l intake. thanks

post-24217-1237941862_thumb.jpg

post-24217-1237941862_thumb.jpg

I got the call last night the my car is coming early and arrived late last night. Its amazing with no mods how fast these cars are. I have washed it and waxed it already, and more people walk up to you and start asking questions about it. that little car is my sons, i have been living thru him that past couple of years. Now its daddy's turn. I have had priapism for the last 24 hours.

As a side note what cold air intake should i get. It came with ford racing mufflers that was a suprise and a added bonus. I was thinking c and l intake. thanks

Almost all of them out there, that include a tune, are OK. I have had the JLT system & tune for about two years now and am completely satisfied.

Congratulations on selecting the fastest color. Looks great.

HSURB®

Hey congrats! What year is she? Also what options!

I have the twin 2008 GT500 just bought her back in december when the market was way low! got a awesome deal! post some more pictures! I will post some if ya want!

Awesom car! glad you got what you want! Enjoy! :happy feet:

Hey congrats! What year is she? Also what options!

I have the twin 2008 GT500 just bought her back in december when the market was way low! got a awesome deal! post some more pictures! I will post some if ya want!

Awesom car! glad you got what you want! Enjoy! :happy feet:

Nice color choice. Congrats man.

Archived