TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SI photshops OFF Danica's tattoo for photoshoot.....

So I guess we can disregard any desire of hers to be taken seriously as a real race car driver now...and label her for what she is...a publicity stunt.

Im not saying its wrong, she looks just fine, but if I was trying to project an image of a race car driver and not as a pretty girl nascar stunt, I wouldnt be topless holding my boobs in front of a camera...

Well, what can I say? It pays to advertise! :lurk:

So I guess we can disregard any desire of hers to be taken seriously as a real race car driver now...and label her for what she is...a publicity stunt.

Im not saying its wrong, she looks just fine, but if I was trying to project an image of a race car driver and not as a pretty girl nascar stunt, I wouldnt be topless holding my boobs in front of a camera...

Well, what can I say? It pays to advertise! :lurk:

and if you were Mark Martin we wouldnt want you to!

:hysterical:

she has won afterall, a race that is, when is the last time John Andretti won?

does he still get to race?

her best days may be ahead of her, or may never come,

but she gets to sit at the table in my book,

just like any of the guys who never win.

Just running in that field is worthy of our respect.

Besides that, she is HOT! :hysterical:

I never said she couldn't drive, but she was very clear that she wanted to be taken seriously and only wanted people to see her for who she was on the track, and not a pretty woman. The shower scene ad on the super bowl, and now this? FHM, okay thats edgy but acceptable...but Im merely pointing out her 180 from the first stance on this subject. BUT, I dont blindly give out my respect on the track...I have more off the list than on. Any fool can go out there and BE on the track, but that doesnt make you a driver.

But anyone with the money can get on at Nascar or most other circuits...John Andretti? That just proves my point. Many legacy drivers are good, but a few bad ones slip through too anyway...I remember some asian driver in the IRL that couldnt barely finish the races, but when you are the son of the CEO of Sony or Yamaha or whatever it was, you just get to keep on racing.

I never said she couldn't drive, but she was very clear that she wanted to be taken seriously and only wanted people to see her for who she was on the track, and not a pretty woman. The shower scene ad on the super bowl, and now this? FHM, okay thats edgy but acceptable...but Im merely pointing out her 180 from the first stance on this subject. BUT, I dont blindly give out my respect on the track...I have more off the list than on. Any fool can go out there and BE on the track, but that doesnt make you a driver.

But anyone with the money can get on at Nascar or most other circuits...John Andretti? That just proves my point. Many legacy drivers are good, but a few bad ones slip through too anyway...I remember some asian driver in the IRL that couldnt barely finish the races, but when you are the son of the CEO of Sony or Yamaha or whatever it was, you just get to keep on racing.

All Im saying is she isnt Anna Kornakova, JUST a pretty face & body,

she has won. I think the initial stance was so SHE WOULD BE taken seriously,

now that she is (in some circles) maybe she feels its ok to be a woman also.

who watches IRL anyway? :hysterical:

Ok Ok Ok.....I will go ahead and let you in on it.........it really wasn't Photoshoped off............ it was ME........ I licked it off.......thats right, I licked it off.......it took some doing but I did it.............. :happy feet:

All Im saying is she isnt Anna Kornakova, JUST a pretty face & body,

she has won. I think the initial stance was so SHE WOULD BE taken seriously,

now that she is (in some circles) maybe she feels its ok to be a woman also.

who watches IRL anyway? :hysterical:

And did I mention that she was hot?

Ok Ok Ok.....I will go ahead and let you in on it.........it really wasn't Photoshoped off............ it was ME........ I licked it off.......thats right, I licked it off.......it took some doing but I did it.............. :happy feet:

:hysterical: You are my hero.

Archived