TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got the call today...

but I have to wait till November so I can time my pickup with next years bash.

Steve called me...nice guy. He said no problem, and just give us a call when you are ready...

One question for you guys though...

Which suspension should I go with? I think he said a choice between FRPP and Eibach? Didnt even know we had one.

Steve called me...nice guy. He said no problem, and just give us a call when you are ready...

Which suspension should I go with? I think he said a choice between FRPP and Edelbrock? Didnt even know we had one.

Congratshappy%20feet.gif. Picking up your SS at the Shelby Bash would be too cool.

I have the FRPP on my SS and the Eibach on my 40th. Both ride stiff but the SS rides much smoother on the long :shift: .

Just my.02

Which suspension should I go with? I think he said a choice between FRPP and Edelbrock? Didnt even know we had one.

Hey Dubbs can I drive it on the track next year I promise I won't have it on two wheels.

Hey Dubbs can I drive it on the track next year I promise I won't have it on two wheels.

I dont think that would be a problem.... :happy feet:

I may have to install a remote engine kill to keep a leash on you though...Ive seen you drive from behind at speed!

Just promise me one thing, you will be nicer to my car than the V6 you rented and pounded on the track in the fast group...

Congrates Dubbs!

As for the choice between the 2 suspension packages. I have the Eibach on mine and yes it can be rough at times. But I do have to say that the feedback on the track was really good in Vegas. I have not had the chance to drive one or be in one that has the FRPP though. If I were to do it again, I might go with the FRPP just to try it.

Archived