TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Warranty and what is the top end speed

Lutzcat

Lutz I plan on going up to vmp as well, when Don does his. So maybe we can see eachother up there. Justin is a very capable tuner. Ford can see the date of the last time the computer was flashed, however they can not see who and what software you were using. This may have changed for the new cars, but they are still obd II so I doubt it.

I must of buzzed by this post or buzzed at the time, sorry Mach. It will probably be sometime in Dec. when I get mine done. If the timing is right, by all means lets do meet up. Dec. 16th we're planning a BBQ, be plenty of horseshoes, beer, ribbs, if you and Don are interested. Any other Shelby owners are invited too. Where are you located?

Scott

I bought the maint. package first time around with my 05 GT...I asked straight off, so will that limit me on mods etc...he said steeda had a contract with ford so CAI etc. would be fine BUT re-flashing could be sucked out of the comp even if I reflashed before bringing it on for a service, he said yes and its verboten….. I did’t take chance…..

it is true? can they read re; flashes and previous hp blow ups etc?

Archived